UnDeadPatch v6.66 Beta Devil Edition - Sept. 22nd 2009

Okay I already have Undead Patch 3.33 but when I downloaded this, it said I could not install. Yes I have already read everything nothing has worked.

I mean what is the difference.

Still what is the difference, it only works on Valve games anyway I own (paid for all) Unless it has non-valve games lemme know.

tried to play gmod... says "YOU DONT OWN GMOD! WE OWN YOU!" and that kind of shit
and oh
btw
Am I the only one whos loadout wont connect to steam?

how do you Extract all files inside archive into Steam Installation directory?
i could not find the steam installation directory so i extracted them onto desktop.....

how do you Extract all files inside archive into Steam Installation directory?
i could not find the steam installation directory so i extracted them onto desktop.....

now copy and paste it in the steam folder that generelly is C:/Programs Files/Steam

Does this work for MW2 and also WTF I click launch then the injector and nothing happens "all it says is there is already another instance running would you like to close ..blah blah blah"My order of operations Install>Launch>Injector>Steam nothing happens even when I dont start Steam.So am I going to say fail for this one?

I cannot get this to work for the life of me... i close steam.. run the install and launch... start steam use an old account with 2 or 3 games and it looks exactly the same none of the gcfs i dled show up or i dont get a whole list of things to dl... HELP?... im using windows 7 and i did run as administrator

This may sound extremely newbish or very dumb (either one) but when I follow the steps then open steam Its still the same it asks me to pay for the game at a checkout, am I doing something wrong? (running windows 7 and running launch and install as admin)
I have the new Beta version of steam if that changes anything

Where is the Steam instilation library?

ok so i did all that you told me but when i got to steam to buy the games it comes up witht he window asking me to pay is it beacuse i am runing on the new beta and do i have to make a new account?

I can play most of the games on the cracked steam but how come i always get a error on counter strike source? i fully installed it and the error was *no permission to run cstrike* can anybody help me?

hi, i really admire your work you are the best guys for steam:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::p;) :D but the servers are busy to handle request please try again is ennoying most people now :( for all big games like civ rev and cod mw2 and toca raceing and you get the picture only bejeweled etc work :( can you work on this problem we will much appreciate it :) oh and btw (are the two game files to solve that problem once you put in the steam app file?):confused: then reopen steam and re install on steam? then it should work? and plus you need a notice on your new devil edition to say its sucessful i love to help you guys with ideas etc thx x:cool:

besides that good work

cstrike.exe is needed if youve got it it is recognised as 1.6 CS get the original CS:S exe x

It won't even work for me :\ I click Install and Run or whatever it's called, then I go into steam, and I only have the 1 game I bought :(

seriously everytime i choose a game in to install it sais steam is busy only game i could install was crazychains 2 !!! and its boring any ideas

Hello!

I'm sorry if this question is too obvious, I'm kinda new in this.

I've installed steam and UndeadPatch without problems, and when I tried to download a game it says "Steam servers are to busy..."
So I downloaded Portal GCFs and placed them in "Steam\steamapps". Now when I open my Library it appears Portal is installed, I click play and... again, "Steam servers are to busy..."

Is there a way to fix this?

If not, I only want to add Portal mods. Is there an easier way?

Thank you!

Thank you... THANK YOU..... WWIII. This thing works like a baby with a fresh steam account. All my frndz said that cracking steam was impossible!! I held out all these days. Not even buying cs 1.6, for the past 3 years (after sum idiot broke my old disc) my parents just wont give me enough money to buy ALL MY FAV STEAM GAMES....(L4D, L4D2, CS:S). U just SAVED MY LIFE. Lets just hope that the steam 'servers busy' issue is not due to the patch..(that would ofcourse make the whole thing pointless)...or maybe just too many ppl are using ur apps......
HAIL LIBERATORS OF PAID S/W. THE LAST MAIN GATE WAS STEAM.

(I hope I'm not being too cheesy. I'm just toooo excited) :D :D :D :D

Hey, can we play on steam servers even if we manage to downoad the games on some point..

OK, so I installed UnDeadPatch today, I followed all the instructions on what folder to put it in and so on. Then when I clicked on UnDead Install & Launch file, it came up with an error message that said this: "Windows cannot find UnDead.injector.exe, make sure you typed the name correctly, and then try again. I also took a pic of it: http://img163.imageshack.us/img163/3599/undeadp.jpg

Can someone tell me what I did wrong, and how to fix it :confused::confused:

Thanks.

Armchair Warrior