UnDeadPatch v6.66 Beta Devil Edition - Sept. 22nd 2009

WorldWarIII

[ Respected ]
UnDeadPatch for Steam by SASiO (LAUNCH AND FORGET)

Description
-------------

UnDeadPatch is a Steam memory patcher that will allow You to:
-Patch Steam without any external executables, shortcuts
-Patch Steam launched by application like XFire
-Show and launch all Steam applications (games and tools)
-Filter all "Valve Test Application"

-No more Steam.cfg needed
-Steam updates dont affect patching process

Installation
-------------

- Download Steam at Welcome to Steam
- Install Steam
- Extract all files inside archive into Steam Installation directory
- Run "UnDead - Install & Launch"
- Now just launch Steam.exe and it will be cracked without any other executables
- Done.

Notes
------
There are additional files which help You to launch/install/close/remove UnDeadPatch:

"UnDead - Install" - install UnDead Injector to let it launch with windows at startup
"UnDead - Remove" - removes UnDead Injector from launching with windows at startup (it does not close actually launched UnDead process)
"UnDead - Launch" - launch UnDead Injector
"UnDead - Close" - close UnDead Injector
"UnDead - Install & Launch" = ("UnDead - Install") + ("UnDead - Launch")
icon_razz.gif

"UnDead - Close & Remove" = ("UnDead - Close") + ("UnDead - Remove")
icon_razz.gif

Bonus
------
UnDead.ClientApp.dll - for those who knows the secret of the Devil
icon_e_smile.gif

FAQ
------

Q: I get error/message: "Steam servers are too busy to handle your Request" or similar when trying to download game:
A: Its normal and cant be fixed or patched in any way and with any other patcher. You must life with that no matter what You do... ok You can always buy damn game
icon_razz.gif

DOWNLOAD
MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions:XMan1973, The T and qwertpwns
oi bro when i start undead patch install n launch wateva it goes that undead injector could not be installed

y steam give me erron? "Steam servers are too busy to handle your Request"

Thats a common error.

You cannot d/l some games through steam...

You need to d/l the .gfc/.ncf for the game you want to install and you place those files in your steam directory/steamapp folder

Then you can enter steam and (hopefully) play the game!

Thats a common error.

You need to d/l the .gfc/.ncf for the game you want to install and you place those files in your steam directory/steamapp folder

Then you can enter steam and (hopefully) play the game!

are we able to update those via undead?
i'd really like to play crash course or survival in left 4 dead and i just got an old version of it (but uncut) and the original (well... its cut. f***ing germany)

are we able to update those via undead?
i'd really like to play crash course or survival in left 4 dead and i just got an old version of it (but uncut) and the original (well... its cut. f***ing germany)

If you have the original(it doesn't matter if its old) it will update and download
crash course and survival for l4d, otherwise if you pirate it you need the latest .ncf for the game so you can play those dlc's.

i want to play operation falshpoint dragon rising but it says too busy to download. but where do i get the .gfc and .ncf for the game?

I would like to play Call of Juarez Bound in Blood but I can't seem to find the gcf/ncf for this game? Can someone please help point me in the right direction? thanks

So I downloaded all the files.
Steam Is not currently open.
I Run UnDead.Injector and Steam Isnt Cracked.
Then i try Install And Launch, then UndeadInjector could not be installed.
Help?
Soz, Im a bit newb =0

I installed steam then installed undead patch but when steam runs after it updates it stops while trying to log in with my old user name.Do i need a new account?

it keeps saying server too busy for every game, i changed the files in steamapps to dll, still sisnt work, then i even changed it to dl and it still didnt work, what do i do?

what are GCFs? i have some gcf files in my steam apps folder so i think i got them: base source engine 2.gcf, source engine.gcf, source materials.gcf, source models.gcf, source sounds.gcf, winui.gcf.

When I click Install&Launch, it just Hangs. I've been waiting for this for so long! :(
BTW Have Windows Vista Home Premium -64 bit

@r03
"Thats a common error.

Then you can enter steam and (hopefully) play the game!"

Where do we get the .gfc/.nfc files [for free]?

--nick

@r03
"Thats a common error.

Then you can enter steam and (hopefully) play the game!"

Where do we get the .gfc/.nfc files [for free]?

--nick

This forum is for sharing gcf/ncf
The subforum for this is here

I installed it launched it and went on my account but then i go to my games and nothing changed i still have css. Is this patched?

Can you play online with it ???
i am downloading TF2 and i want to play it with my friends so can i play it online with UNDEAD PATCH and get achievements ???

i put it in the steam folder and steam isnt running but every time i run the install and launch it says "undead injector could not be installed." how do i fix this?

I have the same issue with benhall, "undead injector cannot be installed". i tried reinstalling it as well, please help.

EDIT: never mind. thing works perfectly, thank you :D