UnDeadPatch v6.66 Beta Devil Edition - Sept. 22nd 2009

WOW. This is the best memory patcher ever. As far as I see many do not need gcfs. Thanks a billion!

can i playy garry's mod with this things? cause i have been tested this thing on garry's mod and it doesnt work. it said" this account does not have this game"

So I downloaded all the files.
Steam Is not currently open.
I Run UnDead.Injector and Steam Isnt Cracked.
Then i try Install And Launch, then UndeadInjector could not be installed.
Help?
Soz, Im a bit newb =0

YOU MUST BE COMPLETELY EXITED OUT OF STEAM

You Must Put ALL files given to you at My Computer\C:\Program Files\Steam

After you have extracted all the files there search for Undead Install & (i forgot :p) and install it. It should say its is installed. After that run steam and it should be cracked

Thats a common error.

You cannot d/l some games through steam...

You need to d/l the .gfc/.ncf for the game you want to install and you place those files in your steam directory/steamapp folder

Then you can enter steam and (hopefully) play the game!

Could someone re-state that in english please?:confused:

can some1 help me i exit steam all the way but when i try 2 run install & launch or undead injector it jst keeps saying that it is already running & if i want 2 close but nothing is popping up like its not even running..help me pls?

this patch is outdated for god sake, use other cracks like MiSteam
undead patch is unstable because if the new steam update
also SteamUp has issues

o ty 4 the help
also will i need 2 delete the undead files from my steam folder or can i jst leave them there?

how does the megaupload dl work? it says it cant extract files

holy shit it is working. but my list isnt very big

Gives error, "UnDead Injector could not be installed" I extracted ALL the files into my steam directory and opened UnDead - Install & Launch

I Have Win 7 And My Steam Is Closed, Exited, Not In Processes. But When I Try To Run Undead- Install It Says: undead injector could not be installed.

Thats a common error.

You cannot d/l some games through steam...

You need to d/l the .gfc/.ncf for the game you want to install and you place those files in your steam directory/steamapp folder

Then you can enter steam and (hopefully) play the game!
where can i download the gcf and stuff

Well this is basicly pointless to upload from older files due to the fact the main thing that is wrong with the damn thing is the server malfunction. 'Nuff said.

UUUGH, I've been trying to download this for a half hour without success, I must be doing something wrong and I'm a noob to this site but heres what I've been doing:

Open folder>WinRAR opens>Extract Dead.Injector (application) to Local disk>Program Files>Steam
When I click open on the file I just extracted nothing happens, when I extract the Launch and Install Batch file a black box pops up and then another warning box pops up right away saying "Dead.Injector couldn't be installed".
I'm getting really frusterated here and I've got no clue what to do, any help would be really appreciated.

I dont understand "You cannot d/l some games through steam...

You need to d/l the .gfc/.ncf for the game you want to install and you place those files in your steam directory/steamapp folder" Please Help

damnnn servers are to busy!!!

launch undead patch, but is still running, have to close something. Done that/ Makes is oke?

well,i found other programs/patches that work like the uPatch,can they still work with the gcfs and ncfs?

hi!! I tried to install Lef 4 Dead 2 an it says that Server is to busy and to try again in few minutes... y tried and it didn't work. I've read the messeges above, but i'm new in this stuff and i didn't understand. Can somebody explain in simple english????