UnDeadPatch v6.66 Beta Devil Edition - Sept. 22nd 2009

Description

Q: I get error/message: "Steam servers are too busy to handle your Request" or similar when trying to download game:
A: Its normal and cant be fixed or patched in any way and with any other patcher. You must live with that no matter what You do... ok You can always buy damn game

there is a way to still get the games,download a gfc/nfc files into your steamapps folder and then download the cracked games on steam.
Worked for me. :cool:

I have a minor problem.
When i installed this,it worked but after i restarted my cpu it was saying that my System was a trojan. The system is what runs computers and so it cant be a trojan. And it also says it the spot were the trojan was orginally from. And it was from the Undead Patch. Sorry to say. But im not going to use this again till i find out.I rebooted my laptop and its gone now. But i would like to know it wasnt from this or if it was. Thanks for anyone who is willing to see and help. :confused:

I run Install and Launch and it says another instance is running.I close the other instance and run UndeadInjector.exe but then nothing happens.What's wrong?

I go to unstall and launch and it opens command prompt and tells me it couldnt be installed...same with regular install..and how do i download the games?
P.S i am running windows 7

Q: I get error/message: "Steam servers are too busy to handle your Request" or similar when trying to download game:
A: Its normal and cant be fixed or patched in any way and with any other patcher. You must life with that no matter what You do... ok You can always buy damn game

does this mean that games can not be downloaded from steam at all? (using this patch)
so this patch allows you to play games you do not own if you already have them on your PC?

ok im sort of a n00b at this so...
1: u get this undead patch
2: i had downloaded the thing where its says "most of the games NCF"
3: u run the undead patch and get all the game to where its says "install" for the games that u dont have
4: u logoutof steam and opn the "most of the games NCF"
5: and u place the files to there folder, restart steam, then u install and get the game? WITHOUT IT SAYING "ERROR STEAM IS BUSY TRY AGAIN LATER"

am i correct or not .......if not please reply

what are GCFs? i have some gcf files in my steam apps folder so i think i got them: base source engine 2.gcf, source engine.gcf, source materials.gcf, source models.gcf, source sounds.gcf, winui.gcf.

Steam without undead downloads the .gcfs for u when u pay for them.

When u are using undead w/ steam allot of times u need to download the .gcfs seperatly from this site and put them into ur steamapps intallation folder. Sometimes u dont need to do this though only when steam says it is too busy to download the files. the source stuff is probabily generic stuff or files that are for a game u already have - leave them alone.

Why do i get this when i download?
steamerror.png

Some UnDeadPatch gave me 3 files in my themes folder... They were viruses. And it didn't patch my program. Funny thing was three different AVs didn't pick the exe up as any malware. This is virus free, correct?

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw thes so greet man thanxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx all work all reel man thes the shit

Thats a common error.

You cannot d/l some games through steam...

You need to d/l the .gfc/.ncf for the game you want to install and you place those files in your steam directory/steamapp folder

Then you can enter steam and (hopefully) play the game!

how do you d/l the files?

hey guys i got a major issue with Undead Crack....i have been using it for about a year now, and all the sudden gmod crashes whenever i start up a server while undead is running....it never used to do this, and i actually bought gmod but the extra content i use for it (hl2 css etc...) is cracked...please help me im desperate! the error says "failed to receive audio on line...." then a list of numbers :eek:

lol I know this thread is getting old but I got another problem just the other day I login to steam usually there is a list of all the games available (obviously I have the patch installed and says I own all 1500 of them in my library) but when I logged in all my games were gone except for lost coast, tf2, and hl2 dm. I restart steam nothing changes, restart my pc nothing changes still no games. So I uninstalled steam and reinstalled and relaunched the patch no changes. can someone please tell me what happened. here is a list of the games I had installed at the time.
hl2
garrysmod
teamfortress 2
portal
cs:s (sort of ...)
hl2 dm
and lost coast

Hi all,I have a problem,I runned undead injector,than launch and intall,everything done,than opened steam.logged in but no changes,only 41 tools were added!!!!!!!!!plsplsplsplsplspls helppppppppppppppp