1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Use Kaspersky Internet Security 6.x without any keys

Discussion in 'Tutorials' started by Renegade89, January 15, 2007.

1. Renegade89

Renegade89 New Member

One of the best internet security apps out there far better than Norton and PC Trillan.
    Download: http://www.kaspersky.com/trials
    Information: http://www.kaspersky.com/kis6

Code:
    1-  ( Start ) then ( Run )
    2- Type ( regedit ) and press ( OK )
    3- Go To ( HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\KasperskyLab\AVP6\Data ) & Right Click On ( Data ) & Choose ( Permissions )
    4- Choose ( Advanced ) From The ( Permissions For Data ) New Window Opened
    5- In ( Advanced Security Settings for Data ) Window .. There is a sentnce which begin with ( Inherit from parent ... ) click on the nike or check mark to remove it
    6- After Removing the check or nike mark you will get a new message .. choose from it ( Remove )
    7- Then in ( Advanced Security Settings for Data ) click on ( Apply )
    8- After Clicking Apply you will get a new message choose ( Yes )
    9- After That Press ( OK ) In ( Advanced Security Settings for Data )
    10- After That .. Press ( OK ) In ( Permissions For Data )
    11- After That Make An ( Exit ) For ( KasperSky ) .. & Run It Again
    12- You Will Notice That The Kaspersky Icon Is Not ( RED ) But Its ( GRAY ) Which means that the program is not activated
    13- But if you opened it you will see al things are working perfect 100% Working

What Happened To The Program After These Steps ?
    - You Will update the kaspersky database manually ... no automatic updates

By Hesham_3del
    Ive tested this and it works 100%, the only problem is that you can't pause the protection you have to close it and the icon is grey instead of red >.< but its still acts as the full version which is great. =D Also most of the serials available are blacklisted so you cant update and there aren't many cracks that work for it either.. [​IMG]

~Enjoy.

2. rushil01

rushil01 Maestro of Meyhem

my key isn't blacklisted :S and are you still able to update? cause im not sure if you would be able to due to teh way kaspersky operates

3. Renegade89

Renegade89 New Member

It updates 100% can you PM me your serial. [​IMG]

4. swan

swan New Member

I use to use Kaspersky, my key got blacklisted though. Anyhow, there is a range of free software that does exactly what I need.

ZoneAlarm
    AVG
    Avast!
    Spybot S&D
    Ad-Aware SE
    ... I can go on.

Nice guide though. I loved using Kaspersky, but I get pretty much all I need from the free programs I have [​IMG]

5. Renegade89

Renegade89 New Member

Shit:
    -Zonealarm (they should stick to firewalls only there spyware/trojan scanning is pathetic)
    - Ad-Aware SE (misses alot of crap)

Good:
    - Spybot S&D (Good againest spyware)
    - AVG (not bad but a ugly interface)

Dunno:
    Avast (never used that yet)

Please do go on. [​IMG]

Kaspersky found over 200 virus'/trojans' hidden on my computer which Zonealarm missed.
    I had been using ZA for ages and though it was good too.. but it isn't. [​IMG]

6. cookiemonster

cookiemonster New Member

7. MiNdAr

MiNdAr New Member

Avast is the best but u need a good pc like with mine i can run it but i have to close it when i play games because i lag it constantly scans your hard drive but yea as i sead u need like good pc

my remedations for pc
    1 gig ram i have
    3.0 ghz proceror dual c0re i dont have i got like 2.6
    and yea because my friends got nice computer and he runs it fine but i dont so i dont run it any more but it is a good program

8. DiSTANTX

DiSTANTX Guest

not working...after sometime error "service part was unload..."

9. 1NOOB

1NOOB Full Member

ill attached a key , this one is not blacklisted for now (hope kaspersky will take time...)

10. Renegade89

Renegade89 New Member

I think we should move that to VIP. [​IMG]

11. cookiemonster

cookiemonster New Member

Don't be evil :p

12. xxbr3ndanxx

xxbr3ndanxx Full Member

i've been using zone alarm and i guess i'll switch to kapersky! sounds good with all the comments! I'll try out kapersky. =P

13. cookiemonster

cookiemonster New Member

I gave the "Active Virus Sheild" a try (As I said, it is a free aol branded kaspersky),
    and it is pretty good. Found about 6 things AVG didn't find [​IMG] and no problems with auto updates or anything.

14. Renegade89

Renegade89 New Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (xxbr3ndanxx @ Jan 20 2007, 12:20 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    I was using ZA for about a year but its antivirus/spyware is crap.
    The ZA firewall is good but thats it.

15. xxbr3ndanxx

xxbr3ndanxx Full Member

i switched to kaspersky now, seems good! thanks 1NOOB for the key aswell!

16. 1NOOB

1NOOB Full Member

17. DiSTANTX

DiSTANTX Guest

key works great thx man!

18. xxxgingerbreadxxx

xxxgingerbreadxxx New Member

Should i keep macaffee or get this

i wanted your guys opinion

19. garry

garry Full Member

bro kaspersky is among best..... i prefer kaspersky over mcaffe.... mcaffe slows ur pc badly

20. Renegade89

Renegade89 New Member

Kaspersky is good but has alot of bugs. Try Avira, avast and AVG too.

21. 1NOOB

1NOOB Full Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Renegade89 @ Jan 28 2007, 03:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

i had avast before get the new key for kaspersky , when i get kaspersky , i installed it,removed avast and make a scan... 3 trojan

22. 5ven

5ven New Member

BTT:i found a better alternative to your solution.
    in an german pc magazine (computerbild) was a full version of KIS. This still works:
    -you have to register here with your REAL email adress (otherwise it won't work).
    -put in anything in the first two fields, in the 3rd your email and in the last one (Land) just select "sonstige"
    -a key will be send to your email
    -after 3 months you need to refresh your key. To do that, klick here, type in your email and klick on "neue lizens anforden". then a new key will be send to your email.

That really works. the advantage is, that KIS works as a full version without any limitation.
    Try it and have fun [​IMG]

23. garry

garry Full Member

thats trial key feature of kaspersky

24. ABE22

ABE22 New Member

Thats not for KIS its for PSS (an older Version of KIS, but i think the key works too)

EDiT : Yeah it works cool

25. Ray

Ray Im a Pro?

26. xedent

xedent New Member

i use this and i think that it is one of the best, if not the best anti-virus that i have ever used.