Vac2 Bypass v0.2 - p3ng3l

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

WorldWarIII

vac2bypassjz4.jpg

Look in the demo videos section how it works!

Now you can add your own game-windowname

Download
http://freesteam.org/database/tools/VAC2bypass.rar

As I tried it only works with Counter-Strike??? and when I lunch the script the same thing is happening ... it says like my acc doesn't own this game... omg...

As I tried it only works with Counter-Strike??? and when I lunch the script the same thing is happening ... it says like my acc doesn't own this game... omg...

If I'm not mistaken... this let's you hack without getting caught... not to play games you don't own.

If I'm not mistaken... this let's you hack without getting caught... not to play games you don't own.

Actually...

P3ng3l said:
VAC2 Bypass GUI (+Console) 0.2
With this tool you can "bypass" VAC2 and play with your cracked steam all games, on all servers. Start CS 1.6, run the tool, config it and start. It will login into a VAc2 Secured Server until you�re ingame, this can take a few hours, so you must try to get more people doing this on the same time :)

Update: Now you can use vac2bypass with more games!

This is from his official site so yeh. Hope that clears some things up.

yh exactly is says that you can play on VAC2 servers.... wtf wtf?? my cracked star-steam still repeats the same thing that I doesn't own the game omg....

It doesn't with me.. don't know about others.. I click on the vac2 server ... then running the script and it still repeats that you dont own this game bla bla bla....

The program works, but not than easy how you ppl think, is not like you press the bottom and boilб yo have acces to vac2 severs.

I will try to explain it more easy that i can.

The program is basically for pull down the vac2 check server so you need to do it very many times to pull vac2 down.

Imagine that Vac2 is a "door" їok? and you are trying to pull down that door, so you need to push it many times before the door falls and if you have more people pushing the door fall more fast.

That program do that, you can pull down the vac2 alone but you need time trying and trying again, and if more people do the same as you at the same time you have more chances to pull it down.

Depends how far you push it (in a sense). If there are tons of people trying this method, just like team work, the door will open. How far you push it is how long it will stay open. If you're the only one trying, you might be lucky to get in for a minute or so...

Nah... I'm not bothering with it :) It's a bloody good program, but the probability of having enough people doing it at the same time... its just not high enough to be able to pass the VAC2 server check.

So If a certain number of people are needed to make this work why don't we have certain people "pushing at the door" At certain times like 10 or 20 at a time then they post when their times run out and if theres not enough people rejoin if not wait. So to the point the more organized the easier it is to make this door open almost 24/7. I think we have a working plan around this "door"
until they lock it again. So count me in I'm downloading. When I Try to use this It says it needs Autoit3.dll how do i get that.

Why don't we make this organized if we do we might just be able to keep that "door" open for a long time, sorry for repeating myself I don't take ignorance as a way to comment on my idea.

this is an old thread... and this won't work unless alot of people are doing this at the same time so don't bother

too sad this only work for counter-strike I wan play third-party mod with vac2 server

some crack server make me crash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back