VAC2 Update - Jan 3rd 2008

The VAC2 module has updated. CampStaff was online during this update and did notice this Steam-wide update. I I can confirm that there is a recent change in the CRC. Credit: Suxx, Patrick, ORGANNER, BrollySSJ

What this means for you.

1. The client VAC module has possibly been updated to include the most recent cheats
2. Dont use any hacks, no matter how long ago they were released
3. When the client VAC module updates, it means there have been
detections added outside of the CRC checksums that are added usually to
the server side checks.

vacdm3.gif

Credits to: Cheat-Project.com for news

Oh my goodness, why didn't we all think of that?

Maybe because only some are able to obtain such accounts?

Well this is kinda crappy... WWIII what is the program open that's showing the list of vac updates? Is it just a log book type application or a monitoring app that updates itself when vac updates?

It's an app developed by Suxx, private. Campstaff got the news and provided to CP where I got it.

Cafes / Cafe Apps are not affected as they cannot be banned.

It's an app developed by Suxx, private. Campstaff got the news and provided to CP where I got it.

This may be true... but... just recently alot of people have been reporting their certs have been disabled. I know for one a certain program containing cert/s has just been disabled.

That's because they are using a cert from a closed cafe. And recently, so what you mean since yesterday? Stop being dumb, I already told you what happened.

Must you give away secrets..
In all actuality, what had happened was...I felt the force of VAC moving in a more negative direction, prompting me to ask if VAC had indeed updated and the return answer was ' Yes '.
Hmmm. This cafe /cafe app thing sounds liek da bomb, were can i shot 1?

That's because they are using a cert from a closed cafe. And recently, so what you mean since yesterday? Stop being dumb, I already told you what happened.

I don't mean just since yesterday. A friend that had a cert had his disabled 2 days before the vac update and one of the guys on this forum (can't tell whether he was lying or telling the truth) said his got disabled too. I didn't mean to "Be so dumb", but in saying that, I honestly don't want to argue the point because I know you know your shit better than me (and probably anyone else on this forum).

Back