Valve Cyber Cafe Account

RedDragon

Hey,i have a cafe account which i stole From a Cafe but once i got home i tried using it and it says apply for PC using IP or certificate how can i bypass this?

You can't just steal the account and hope it works at your house, you need to extract a certificate. I fyou want the link to the extractor pm or post.

It will be stored securely and you will get your share to login onto cafe accounts. If the cert is usable, WWIII will get you the instructions and software to login into cafe accounts at your house.

If he doesn't give it to us, he can't use it :D

I'm saying forward it so you can actually use it, otherwise you have a .bin you can do nothing with. I will give you details about it and what you want to do on whether or not we use the cert.

If he doesn't give it to us, he can't use it :D

I'm saying forward it so you can actually use it, otherwise you have a .bin you can do nothing with. I will give you details about it and what you want to do on whether or not we use the cert.

Yeh KK ill foward it 2 u when i go 2 the place, But how big is the file and could u tell me wat 2 do with it?

Back