Ventrilo server

Discussion in 'Support & Help' started by hugz`, July 2, 2007.

1. hugz`

hugz` New Member

Heh.. I've seen people in vent saying "I cracked/hacked this ventrilo" after I asked them where did you get this server..

In the ventrilo's forums they say its free if its only 8 slots.. more then that you have to pay..

Well I tried to set up my own server, I could connect to it, but others couldn't, the support staff isn't all that great.. and slow too..

So I am still getting the support from them, if any of you ever made it work, please let me know.

;>

2. nightreaper999

nightreaper999 Bringing Sexy Back!!

if it doesnt work you have to go to ventrilo.com and get the ip ad they give to u. than u can try. if not, you have to port forward. u using a rouder?

3. hugz`

hugz` New Member

See thats what I am talknig about.. I get confused with that shit.. port forward, external ip, internal.. blah blah blah.. I don't get that shit.

4. FSOwner

FSOwner FS Owner

TBH use TeamSpeak it's a hell of a lot better and easier to set up/modify. And you don't have to pay :D

5. nightreaper999

nightreaper999 Bringing Sexy Back!!