VIP?

Discussion in 'Support & Help' started by Etheco, November 15, 2007.

1. Etheco

Etheco FS Member

i did donate yesterday, i used to be a old member here agessss ago. iv came back and thought id donate some money to freesteam, i know there used to be a vip area for people who donated i dont know if there is or not now and if i should have access to it?

Thanks w33tab1x.

2. xxbr3ndanxx

xxbr3ndanxx Full Member

Hey w33tab1x!!
    I remember you.. Sorry for your Oink account..
    You need to donate 50 USD or above to gain VIP Access.

3. Etheco

Etheco FS Member

how pants is that :p, yeh but i got 2 accounts to the new and upcoming music sites so :)

4. Acren

Acren New Member

Does VIP section have things that actually work?

5. FSOwner

FSOwner FS Owner

Hey it's not w33tab1x. nice try.

6. Etheco

Etheco FS Member

its not me? nice try, i dont get it echo ? :p

7. sonnytsn

sonnytsn New Member

thats fucking bullshit

why call it freesteam then?

8. Acren

Acren New Member

Agreed. If I had the money spare I would probably get legit steam.

9. Etheco

Etheco FS Member

it is freesteam dude!, for a better service and programs public dont see you have to pay a lil somthing man.

you get programs free here dont you, you get games to play for free dont you? thats FREE!!! dont moan and say its bullsh*t because nothing is actually free if you want uber quality and services.

10. Ganan

Ganan In Good Standing

^^^
    w33tab1x +1

Acren & sonnytsn - їAre you too paying something? їSomeone of you are paying for the programs posted here? їAnd for the help, information, gcfs, etc? їNot right? Then what are you two talking about this not freesteam blablabla if noone of you are paying nothing? ....

Acren - if you want to buy a legit acc go and buy it but dont say stupid things, this is a new begining of freesteam and more things will go posted with the time, remember that freesteam has ben cleanup and comeback only a few weeks ago.

sonnytsn . їAnd you want to be a moderator talking this shits about freesteam? lol

11. Etheco

Etheco FS Member

nicely said, maybe he wants moderator to gain vip free ?

12. freakshw80

freakshw80 FS Member

I hate idiots. Point stated.

13. Ganan

Ganan In Good Standing

Be sure, talking shit about freesteam and without contribute with nothing.. be sure that only want moderador for see vip sections.

14. EriX920

EriX920 FS Administrator

Didn't yo momma ever tell you that shit ain't neva free? Mine did, she's black ;)

Echo, make a flame section for anyone who wants to flame freesteam, when they post the server will block their IP range. :D

15. Etheco

Etheco FS Member

this thread is geting stupid cos two people dont under stand free lol. when theres free stuff all over this site :S just if you want better quality hacks/tools/etc you obvoiusly need to pay a little for the effort they put into getin you that information/tools

(P.S. Sorry if bad grammer/spelling some people think its really bad :S)

16. coolcast

coolcast Donator

ok im getting VIP either way i just wanted to know if some VIP can pm what kind fo special hacks or tools are there in VIP please

17. Acren

Acren New Member

I was thinking of VIP too... I'm just not sure of anything really... and confused.

18. Renegade89

Renegade89 New Member

It's called Freesteam project because thats what it actually is. When we made the FS Client public what happpened? Steam took care of it. If you release shit publicly it will eventually reach the steam forums and get patched.

19. Renegade89

Renegade89 New Member

Read the title it's the freesteam project, when we can release something publicly that steam won't or will find it difficult to patch we will.

20. Reflector

Reflector Full Member

^^

I agree with this, its just ALOT of people have nothing. No steam account, no legit games, so they seek out programs here. They are complete leechers. The FS staff however (I presume) have some legit steam accounts. Anyway my point is, I myself will be patient and play my legit account until something is released, others will complain and moan because they just want everything free.

21. marcround

marcround New Member

most of the staff do have legit accounts, but each person uses it them selfs and do not share it :)

22. killyou

killyou New Member

So will some new hack be released soon in public or just private

23. Acren

Acren New Member

Maybe there should be a place for free members with a certain post count or higher? I'm still eventually gonna get VIP though...