VIP?

Etheco

FS Member
i did donate yesterday, i used to be a old member here agessss ago. iv came back and thought id donate some money to freesteam, i know there used to be a vip area for people who donated i dont know if there is or not now and if i should have access to it?

Thanks w33tab1x.

thats fucking bullshit

why call it freesteam then?

it is freesteam dude!, for a better service and programs public dont see you have to pay a lil somthing man.

you get programs free here dont you, you get games to play for free dont you? thats FREE!!! dont moan and say its bullsh*t because nothing is actually free if you want uber quality and services.

^^^
w33tab1x +1

Acren & sonnytsn - їAre you too paying something? їSomeone of you are paying for the programs posted here? їAnd for the help, information, gcfs, etc? їNot right? Then what are you two talking about this not freesteam blablabla if noone of you are paying nothing? ....

Acren - if you want to buy a legit acc go and buy it but dont say stupid things, this is a new begining of freesteam and more things will go posted with the time, remember that freesteam has ben cleanup and comeback only a few weeks ago.

sonnytsn . їAnd you want to be a moderator talking this shits about freesteam? lol

^^^
w33tab1x +1

Acren & sonnytsn - їAre you too paying something? їSomeone of you are paying for the programs posted here? їAnd for the help, information, gcfs, etc? їNot right? Then what are you two talking about this not freesteam blablabla if noone of you are paying nothing? ....

Acren - if you want to buy a legit acc go and buy it but dont say stupid things, this is a new begining of freesteam and more things will go posted with the time, remember that freesteam has ben cleanup and comeback only a few weeks ago.

sonnytsn . їAnd you want to be a moderator talking this shits about freesteam? lol

nicely said, maybe he wants moderator to gain vip free ?

Didn't yo momma ever tell you that shit ain't neva free? Mine did, she's black ;)

Echo, make a flame section for anyone who wants to flame freesteam, when they post the server will block their IP range. :D

this thread is geting stupid cos two people dont under stand free lol. when theres free stuff all over this site :S just if you want better quality hacks/tools/etc you obvoiusly need to pay a little for the effort they put into getin you that information/tools

(P.S. Sorry if bad grammer/spelling some people think its really bad :S)

It's called Freesteam project because thats what it actually is. When we made the FS Client public what happpened? Steam took care of it. If you release shit publicly it will eventually reach the steam forums and get patched.

^^

I agree with this, its just ALOT of people have nothing. No steam account, no legit games, so they seek out programs here. They are complete leechers. The FS staff however (I presume) have some legit steam accounts. Anyway my point is, I myself will be patient and play my legit account until something is released, others will complain and moan because they just want everything free.

Back