ways to get Free CS servers

luk2100

FS Member
What is the best way to get a free CS server? i need a server really much, i dont know if dedicated is the best way, for i dont have anything 2 run my dedicated server on..

so what can i do? a sponsor? no-one wanna give me a server :p

are there a way:?

Try to get sponsored.. or win some kind of competition that gives out servers to the winners.. I can't tell you I know any.. but you got to try to search for them.

Try to get sponsored.. or win some kind of competition that gives out servers to the winners.. I can't tell you I know any.. but you got to try to search for them.

ok now i made a dedicted sere, whats the best Config for steam dedicated server?

and where can i finde Live cups,? on what channel on mIRC ?

I use this site to get a free cs 1.6 or cs source or whatever games they support for free for one hour. I used to use it to play quick scrims with my friends and what not. They give you the rcon to the server too but it shuts down in 1 hour. You can only get one every 10 days but I just change my ip and it'll work. Heres the site: Test Server - Instant Setup!

I use this site to get a free cs 1.6 or cs source or whatever games they support for free for one hour. I used to use it to play quick scrims with my friends and what not. They give you the rcon to the server too but it shuts down in 1 hour. You can only get one every 10 days but I just change my ip and it'll work. Heres the site: Test Server - Instant Setup!

thx u that was amazing :)

i use it ;)

but are there some good dedicated server configs too :) ?

Well I have my old CS 1.6 Server.cfg config file. I can upload that on here. It has all the commands you need and it explains what each command does. I attached the file to my post. Enjoy!

Attachments

• Server Config.zip
    2.1 KB · Views: 7
Well I have my old CS 1.6 Server.cfg config file. I can upload that on here. It has all the commands you need and it explains what each command does. I attached the file to my post. Enjoy!

thx u, but the cfg is like mine, i need a good config, 4 get the ping DOWN, who joins my servers ping, is around 75 :S

if you have irc, connect to the gamesurge server, and join the channel #findserver - if you type @borrow west . . . itll borrow a west server for like an hour.. @borrow east ... @return east... youll get it

Back