Webtimes.net redirection spyware

JJJusea

FS Member
Yeah, I dunno how I got this F*CKEN virus or whatever but its f*cken annoying asss . . .
Okay I'm stumped on how to kill this thing, I've used every anti-virus I know
(Mbam, Hijack this, Spyzooka, Super antispyware, Mcafee) but I still haven't got rid of it yet.

Note:
:mad: the little shit(s) who made this virus are so f*cken screwed, :mad: I'm gonna smash down there doors if I ever find 'em! :mad:

Edit
Okay so I've used every spyware/adware/malwarebytes even combofix don't work!:confused:
WTF! This frggin' virus is seriously pissing me off! Although I have not got any pop ups or anything yet its annoying enough with the Google redirections!:mad:

Any help?!

Wow, okay almost forgot about this old thread of mine, but if you have a serious problem with this virus like I had a while back then you can do the following like I did to remove the virus

NUMBER ONE RULE
Immediately disconnect yourself from the internet by pulling the plug or simply going to the network options and disabling access to the internet.

1. When you have logged on and done all that download either (A) malwarebytes (B) MsERT and change the installers name to anything you want, so the virus doesn't recognise it, install it and change the name main executable too.

2. Run a 'Full Scan' this may take a while up to 2-3hrs with 80GB depending how much of it is actually used space. And wait till its done, just don't use the computer during scanning as it may interrupt the scanning process

3. When its done write down all the registry keys and locations of the names provided and reboot into Safemode Once in Safemode you may manually remove the infected registry keys by holding down Ctrl+R. When the run box pops up simply type 'regedit' into the text box (without the quotation marks) and hit the [run] button.

4. Once you find the infected registry keys, don't hesitate to remove them unless they happen to have some software attached to it.

5. I know this has alot of steps, but after this its soon gonna be over. Restart again and load up normally before logging in, then go CTRL+ALT+DEL and go to processes, to check if it might be still running in the background.If it is then do the continue with step [6] , if not continue to step [7]

6. Exit Windows restart and enter Safemode again, [CTRL+R] then type in "msconfig" and go to the [startup] tab, this list as the name suggests obviously shows anything that runs from the startup script. Uncheck the box that you assume is the virus and restart as prompted.

7. When this is done and you've finished rebooting the computer scan your computer again in case its still there on your computer.

P.S. Other helpful tools you might need:
HiJackThis
Malwarebytes
Microsoft Support: Emergency Response Tool / MsERT
Autorun Eater

Back