Welcome To The New FreeSteam!

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

WorldWarIII

I am proud, but still unfortunate, to say we have converted to vBulletin. I have the license, and we felt vB would be better for our type of forum. Everyone does have to re-register and will be put back into place soon. All VIPs, I need your paypal screenshots of payment. However, if you feel I know you are a VIP, just let me know and I will get you taken care of. No other admin can do this without my approval.

Along with the current forum upgrade, you will soon see some other major changes with FreeSteam. Including up coming server upgrades in the next couple of days. We will be releasing a completely private VIP system soon, but we are still developing our new protection system, so please wait for updates.

In final, you will see many other changes in the way we run things that I hope you really appreciate and enjoy :) - I apologize to all for the many lost posts, and other material, but we still have the database and be transferring over material in the next day or 2.

- WorldWarIII
- The FS Network Owner & Founder
- http://www.FS-Network.net/

Yeah, this is great :) FreeSteam pwnz Valve :D:D, I'm happy to find this best community :D

Not too much different, also, we are still working on them, so please be patient :D

this website is tricky for me to understand , but i still like it. ... took me a few min to find the submit reply button, but now i found it !

Brings back memories of the Cafe Client 2 when it actually worked. :p
I might make another one one of these days.

-Renegade89

Ok, continued discussion on your guy's rant will get you both banned.

Good job to all the staff, I congratulate you on changing to vB. Site looks much better and organised I love it.What a wonderful start but now we gotta get our 10k members back !

Faster now, but the forum skin looks very much like under construction, to say it in nice words :p

Glad to see the change, I love v bulletin.

I'd hope you know I'm VIP, but who knows :)

Anyways, sorry for taking so long to see this huge news - I was busy !

Hey WW3, heard of the issues here and figured I would pop over and remind you of the VB import tool available at the VB site that enables you to import your old database into your newly created VB forum. Including members, forums, posts, ranks....

Looks good here.

-James

Braahp most of all the old posts etc got deleted starting over wouldnt cause any confusion or anything and its all nice and neat and tidy

Hey WW3, heard of the issues here and figured I would pop over and remind you of the VB import tool available at the VB site that enables you to import your old database into your newly created VB forum. Including members, forums, posts, ranks....

Looks good here.

-James

True there is a tool but the different authentication system means that all users have to rest their passwords anyway, most of them being leechers wouldn't bother. So we are having a clean database.

We still have a lot of work to be done though, so I hope to get some more done, along with some work on a few other sites.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back