What changes would you like to see here?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

WorldWarIII

You are the community, we are here for you, please provide feedback!

After a week, I will apply any/all approved changes and also make other adjustments to the forums, get updates added, and other things taken care of.

Please provide good detailed feedback!!! - Staff, do not hesitate to include your input

Current List: (Kept up to date with list of requested changes.
Approved Changes:
Code:
- Forum re-arrangement and changes.
- Modified/Updated forum content.
- Help center with topics supporting all the new people. Prevents "ZOMG HELP DOESNT WORK PLZ GAMES FREE!"
- Offer less guest viewing, increase membership.
- Download modifications [(Direct + RS/MU Links) Direct links will require membership]
- Download section
- Update available GCFs.
- Adjust staff/high level members.
- Other smaller modifications.

Requested Changes:

Disapproved Changes:

Make a entire website page that will just have the links to all the gcfs, and THE LAST TIME THEY WERE UPDATED, so we can see what version they are from, it would help a LOT.

^^^
Well, what I was going to do was re-organize the GCFs section to require date of the GCF and of course links/mirrors. Re-organize, and stick necessary topics such as the base source files, etc.

@tat for what?

- A more extended member section with exclusive stuff :)
- Stealing Programs
- Database connect with HQ warez so we don't need to register 2 times?

i just wish we could get more people to stay, rather than just joining and downloading stuff then leaving. Try putting the games back on here, and possibly raffles for things that would normally cost money to get people wanting to stay

i just wish we could get more people to stay, rather than just joining and downloading stuff then leaving. Try putting the games back on here, and possibly raffles for things that would normally cost money to get people wanting to stay

Yeah, I think that could work. It might just even get them to make constructive posts, and contribute GCF's and NCF's.

at the moment, 1075/1164 of the pages of members are all 0-posters o.0

oh oh oh i have a geniune idea. ok now all these people with 0 posts probably joined just because they wanted to see links, go around begging "I WAN MAH FREE STEAM PLOX", get access to the cracks section of the forum or because they wanted to download files. well i thought of an idea.

perhaps besides ranks such as #FAIL, Donator, FS Member etc. we can have other ranks.indicative of your ability to view certain sections? for example,

#Fail = <10 Posts
No access to Games & Cracks, Private, Section

Noob = 10-20 Posts
Access to Tutorials

Non-Gay = 20-30 Posts
Access to Tutorials and Cracks

etc etc Im sure you get the point. Perhaps anything >20 and the persons posts should be looked at to ensure that that person is not crapping or spamming. Just a suggestion, imo

We already have a system like this. If you reach 50 posts, you will get a higher rank + more forums will shown you.

Honestly, i wish you guys got the games again, i spent like three days beating all of echo's scores lol, and more awards+rankings

And possibly a new logo and layout, i like this one but the logo just doesnt seem to sum up the website, it just promotes the Cs:s wanting noobys who get it and leave. i like the idea of having to level before gaining access to gcfs and so on but it would have to be a tad easy to get to that level or we wont have anyone signing up for the site. Just imagine it being a scam lol, you want people to think they are getting something for free but tehy have to do a tiny bit before getting there, this way they don't sign up download and signout forever

i think a reward sceme would be nice, i.e extra privilages to those who help out in the site. That way more people would be inclined to stay. Also some freesteam servers would be nice so members can participate in online games easily. I know that this will cost but it would be nice for the freesteam comunity.

Up to date GCFs and NCFs would be a good start. I think more active members would be another good thing, but that comes on it's own.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back