What do you want to see happen with Freesteam?

Status
Not open for further replies.

EriX920

Respected
What do you guys think we should do?

Make a super network which would require much more staff, and much more servers.

Make a new project

Start something else?

Let use know what you want to see happen with Freesteam, I feel that letting the community chose what we should do is a major step in trust. Rather than one group of people making all the decisions.

we need cracked game servers
<

i dono ... meybe we need to try finding way to bypass vac on cracked steam
<

Ther's much work before us
<

This comunity is growing... i hope to meet guyz with skilz like hucupa or cintix here
<

bypassing vac on crked steam is branded impossible by most of our best crackers out there

You don't want to get too big, all VALVe will start retaliating, just keep up with good releases. Nobody needs any thing else besides Cafe Accounts. Find a way to distribute them without being logged into while in it, and that is the pinicle of anyones needs.

You should find a way to get cafe accounts easily again, rather than have to make a crap load of certs.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
You don't want to get too big, all VALVe will start retaliating, just keep up with good releases. Nobody needs any thing else besides Cafe Accounts. Find a way to distribute them without being logged into while in it, and that is the pinicle of anyones needs.[/b]

Agreed. All I want is a way to get into VAC servers without paying for the game over and over again. (and without Valve screwing it up over and over again)

LOL nunucbka: This thread is 1 year old! So well. And btw. buy Cafe access --> Bypass VAC2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back