What sort of music do you listen to?

TripseV

[ Respected ]
I appreciate most music but my favorites are trance and house.

If any one has links to A State of Trance episodes pls be sure to post them btw! ^^

battledead

I like.. soft rock songs. Chasing Cars - Snow Patrol is pretty good.

Oh yeah.. this hippop rap song called Starry eyed surprise si sooo good.

soccer05

I love techno and trance. My favorite artists are Dj Tiesto, Dj Alligator, Dj Dean, and lots more. Did you ever listen to VA - Trance volume 8. Try to listen to it, it is great.

kilwaxoni

hum i love metal , hardcore metal and death/trash metal
<
i hate really hate rocks!

one of my favorits groups (french group of hardcore
<
) h-tray, myspace :

htray myspace if you like metal you must like that
<

MuZeL

I love anything really. (Except hard metal, moshin rockin stuff)

I love Chili peppers, REM, Razerlight,Zutons, The Rifles. Lots of new bands, also you gotta love some of the 80's!!

rushil01

Maestro of Meyhem
Rock is the best. Nothing can beat Metallica, Lordi or rammstein. i also like a little bit of trance and techno

Cobra.uK

All sorts really, bands like Snow Patrol, All American Rejects (not an emo) :| lol, The Feeling, Arctic Monkeys, etc.
Then it's may all beloved club and trance music.
<

FSOwner

FS Owner
I like.. soft rock songs.
i know u like the hard stuff

i like Mostly rock although i can listen to anything. Breaking benjamin AAR Zebrahead are my favs<div_prefs id="div_prefs"></div_prefs>

hairtrigga

FS Member
i lke lots of different music and dont mind a bit of classical occasionally.
but my favourite would be metal and heavy rock. i grew up listening
to black sabbath, led zep, deep purple, ac/dc, judas priest and plenty
of the other pioneer bands from the 60's and 70's.
<

ddd123

I love anything electronic! Can't help being European! What do you think of the sorta new genre Drum and Bass? Like London Hospitality or Pendulum? I love it, but most of my friends find it annoying?

n00b

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ddd123 @ Mar 4 2007, 08:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I love anything electronic! Can't help being European! What do you think of the sorta new genre Drum and Bass? Like London Hospitality or Pendulum? I love it, but most of my friends find it annoying?[/b]

Ya, electronic can be fairly good, although some songs for it aren't great. Sounds.... futuristic :p

I

Its2l82die

Hmm i like metal the kind of Slipknot but the kind of Metallica,Iron Maiden and Children of Bodom.

xedent

I like any music that you can understand the words. I dislike the music where they screem into your ear !