What sort of music do you listen to?

Iron Maiden, Iron Savior, Jag Panzer, Korpiklaani, Ариa, Bad Religion, Bruce Dickinson, Edguy, Gamma Ray, Helloween, Iced Earth, In Extremo, Megadeth, Red Army Choir, Thyrfing...

Oh, and Yakety Sax.
<

Anyone else here hate rap?

yeah i cant stand most rap. i mean there is some clever lyrics and shit but its hardly music.
most of the time only the backing chicks sing and the rappers talk. so they really should be called talks and not songs lol.
some good bands there HoChiMan
<

I like mostly listen Heavy metal and Thrash metal, but I also like Pop, Rock and that kind of things.

Some bands:
Metallica
Megadeth
Iron Maiden
Black Sabbath
Michael Jackson
KISS
Motцrhead
AC/DC
Van Halen
ZZ Top
Judas Priest
Ozzy Osbourne
Etc.

Metallica, Iron Maiden, Dragonforce, (German Rock), and other metal bands. I also listen to some slower music, and have been known to listen to some techno. Anything except for the retarded sappy country:

"I lost my dog, my wife left me..." etc etc. I do not care for that type of country music.

Techno Hardcore Like:
Angerfist
endimyon
Dj neophyte
Tommyknocker

and like too Hardstyle - speedcore and some terrorcore.

The only kind of music I listen to: METAL (specially DOOM)
My favorite bands:
Candlemass
Agalloch

Rock, Metal, Pop, Techno, Dance, Hardstyle, Slow Rock

My Favorite Bands:

Linken Park
Disturbed
Bubblegum Otcopuss
Happy Hardcore
Headkillerz
Metalica
Megadeth
The Specails

Judas priest are better then iron maiden imo even if halford is gay, maiden still rules tho anyway i listen to mostly metal u no the real stuff(not nu metal) Heavy Metal, Thrash Metal, Death Metal, very little Black Metal, some bands are
- Black Sabbath (ozzy and dio included)
- Venom
- (old) Metallica
- Megadeth
- Death(u don't no death metal if u don't no death)
- Bloodbath
- Exodus
- Motorhead
- Krisiun
- Incubus (the real 1 not the alt rock 1)
- Bolt Thrower

Metal (Type 0 Negative and iron maiden being my favorite here), Grunge (alice in chains and Nirvana), Some trance (though most of it isn't that great, the genre doesn't merit enough good music to be worth while), hardstyle like angerfist, showtek neophyte and headhunterz, classical such as Chopin, and have been known to listen to reggae such as Bob Marley.

Oldskool rap and soul music are my favourite.

my favourite bands are Smashproof and Shapeshifter, best NZ bands ever!

After JDC my taste in music has changed dramatically, it was the most boring months of my life with nothing to do but play league, browse the web with my shitty motorola phone and listen to the radio.
I began to listen to more jazz and soul rather than R&B at JDC, dunno why tho, I can only assume that it had changed me.

Note: Some advice from personal experiences; A.fireworks at camp get you thrown into JDC, B.Try not to get into JDC, its the most boring and crazy place on earth all at once

I like to listen Rock music....
My best artist is Dj Dean listen his music.......
Me and my friends listen songs and they watch TV show's also.......
We watch (Revenge) TV show ......!!!!

Back