What sort of music do you listen to?

TripseV

[ Respected ]
I appreciate most music but my favorites are trance and house.

If any one has links to A State of Trance episodes pls be sure to post them btw! ^^

I like.. soft rock songs. Chasing Cars - Snow Patrol is pretty good.

Oh yeah.. this hippop rap song called Starry eyed surprise si sooo good.

I love techno and trance. My favorite artists are Dj Tiesto, Dj Alligator, Dj Dean, and lots more. Did you ever listen to VA - Trance volume 8. Try to listen to it, it is great.

hum i love metal , hardcore metal and death/trash metal
<
i hate really hate rocks!

one of my favorits groups (french group of hardcore
<
) h-tray, myspace :

htray myspace if you like metal you must like that
<

I love anything really. (Except hard metal, moshin rockin stuff)

I love Chili peppers, REM, Razerlight,Zutons, The Rifles. Lots of new bands, also you gotta love some of the 80's!!

Rock is the best. Nothing can beat Metallica, Lordi or rammstein. i also like a little bit of trance and techno

All sorts really, bands like Snow Patrol, All American Rejects (not an emo) :| lol, The Feeling, Arctic Monkeys, etc.
Then it's may all beloved club and trance music.
<

I like.. soft rock songs.
i know u like the hard stuff

i like Mostly rock although i can listen to anything. Breaking benjamin AAR Zebrahead are my favs<div_prefs id="div_prefs"></div_prefs>

i lke lots of different music and dont mind a bit of classical occasionally.
but my favourite would be metal and heavy rock. i grew up listening
to black sabbath, led zep, deep purple, ac/dc, judas priest and plenty
of the other pioneer bands from the 60's and 70's.
<

I love anything electronic! Can't help being European! What do you think of the sorta new genre Drum and Bass? Like London Hospitality or Pendulum? I love it, but most of my friends find it annoying?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ddd123 @ Mar 4 2007, 08:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I love anything electronic! Can't help being European! What do you think of the sorta new genre Drum and Bass? Like London Hospitality or Pendulum? I love it, but most of my friends find it annoying?[/b]

Ya, electronic can be fairly good, although some songs for it aren't great. Sounds.... futuristic :p

Hmm i like metal the kind of Slipknot but the kind of Metallica,Iron Maiden and Children of Bodom.

I like any music that you can understand the words. I dislike the music where they screem into your ear !

Back