Whats up with Sports video games?

Are sports video games worth playing anymore?

• Yes, totally awesome!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JJJusea

FS Member
It always annoys me that games like this are released every single year. I mean "Are Sports Video Games Worth Reviewing Any More?"I have to ask what the bother is with appraising these games, because there's nothing to compare them against, except previous versions of themselves. These are by definition iterative products.

Depends on the game/sport. Games like Fifa are usless and whoever buys the game year on year is an idiot. You get one Fifa and you have them all imo, all that is changed is players and teams. Games like the WWE franchise on the other hand always add new playable charecters that do not do the same as everyone else like football games and have new moves, so I do enjoy wrestling games although I no longer watch it

Games like the WWE franchise on the other hand always add new playable charecters that do not do the same as everyone else like football games
ok, sometimes. but theres always the repetative stream of combo moves and stuff. The only new stuff is different arenas and gameplay styles

Yeah, most big gaming companies never make new stuff, they just rehash the same OLD shit, recycling themes over and over again.

Back