Windows 8

Eh i'll wait for release to judge because currently I hate it
The ONLY way I will like this is if they take away that bullshit metro shit and give me back my start menu. Otherwise im sticking to Windows 7/Ubuntu

yes, the smart menu was very good. When i first used windows XP I wasn't used to it, but now i have to admit it was a great design idea. Very convenient

I hate the new start menu, just squares all over the menu. And the fact they are trying to kill the traditional desktop just makes me go nuts :D because I had a Windows Phone for some days and by the looks it looks 99% the same.

i know, I personally think its more economical for the company to be sticking with console gaming and XBOX stuff. Computer shit is pirated all the time, you can find anything from pirated versions
of windows 98 to windows 7.

Windows are trying to keep relevent. With the new metro stuff they are aiming at that noob market that would originaly be stupid enough to buy a mac because the os looks more pretty

Well they fail in my country, majority of us only ever use the computer when we are bored or its late at night and supposedly no longer a household crime :p to visit the forums, otherwise their not succeeding at getting me off my XBOX or making much money.

Windows are trying to keep relevent.
pfff. Useless attempt. PC/laptop prices are already plunging, nobody wants that shit unless they work a desk job. It's just not getting anybodys attention anymore, they need something new, some new reason to buy it other than the millions that are already around.

The ONLY way I will like this is if they take away that bullshit metro shit and give me back my start menu. Otherwise im sticking to Windows 7/Ubuntu
This poster is quiet scary...But at the same time it shows creative side also..I have window7 in my system and I don't have knowledge about window8..So can you give me some details about it..

Back