World of Pwnage CSS Guide

you my friend, are the man! I am fairly decent at CS:S, which I legally own, however, I just need to work on my accuracy and I will be in good shape. Once again thanx a lot brad3n :) . It's this kind of info that will help newcomers like myself in this community :)

For what did you need a guid :). CS:S should undertsand any1. When not read this tutorial :)

BTW. THX :)

For what did you need a guid :). CS:S should undertsand any1. When not read this tutorial :)

BTW. THX :)

well, it's not necessarily that I don't understand how to play it, it's a matter of tatics, tips on specific strategies, etc

All of this information can be gained by simply playing the game refquently.

I've been playing cs since the early betas (back in 1997 or something before steam was even thought of) and it diddnt take me long to get used to the maps and tatics etc (game sense)

the point that im trying to get to is that i dont think you can 'teach' someone how to play cs, you just have to train and train and train and eventually your skills will improve. . .

Nothing in this book is anything you couldn't learn from experience in playing CS properly. Other than a few small details.

Book won't help you, it goes over common ideas, the only way to get l33t skill is to practice.

=/ Guess I'll never be l33t. =[

Back