Worms language problems

halcyon

I downloaded worms reloaded :) but game seems to default to russian, cant change language in game and have tryed editing config files but it just keeps defaulting back to russian, steam is in english and no matter what i do it defaults back to russian.
I triied read only on config file but worms just makes a new config file and defaults back to russian again.

please please please help.

I downloaded worms reloaded :) but game seems to default to russian, cant change language in game and have tryed editing config files but it just keeps defaulting back to russian, steam is in english and no matter what i do it defaults back to russian.
I triied read only on config file but worms just makes a new config file and defaults back to russian again.

please please please help.
yea i found that the language selector is buggy (i mean that other language's are exited but can't be viewed :( ) so to get inglish you have to do the next:
1-click down arrow 3-6 times
2-click ENTER and that's should do it hope it's helps you :)

note:the start of the game (when it shows the logo of the game and the 2 options menu) it will be russian but the other menu will be english (i did not in-game does it well be an english or not see by yourself :cool:)

Back