wtf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phillip

Wow I remember being a member here before. Until of course things started to change and I did not log in for a whole 2 weeks, so my account got pruned.

Well I must say you guys are a bunch of dickheads. Expecting people to pay money for some crappy little tools I could put together in less than a day. Bashing noobs because they ask "How do I get free games..?"
The name of the site is FreeSteam. People Google this shit and get led straight here.

Your site offers fuck all now. Grow up you bunch of 17 year old money hungry nerds. Get a fucking career or something.

I used to come here and find so many useful things and all I see now is "NO! You have to buy that". So pathetic.

I bet you will delete this thread aswell because you can't handle the truth. Plzgodiafkthnxfaggots

You could have just PM'd a staff asking a question you know, I think your the immature one having a cry trying buying some common sense before flaming.

.Renegade

Plzgodiafkthnxfaggots

Uhh.. that shows how mature you really are..
VIP is not for sale anymore.. only for members who deserved it.
FreeSteam brings you tools that let you play the games for free, if it is really good it goes into the private section.. obviously, but why? because it will be used by many people and will eventually get fixed and you all will be going crazy and start actually posting again asking "when is the next cafe going to be public"

Go look up the word "private"
About the money... well the coders don't just crack shit in one day, coding is very hard, and to pay off the hard work they get paid. If everything was free, no coders would be in here doing shit. You wouldn't even post this topic.

Thanks have a nice day :)

Do you know why we get pissed of with the same kids asking the same questions philip BECAUSE instead of reading through the board using there commen sence and looking for an answer which has proberbly been asked 26 times by there mates, they have to start threads and ask the damn question.

So, why im asking is the point in this thread surley you need to get a life, or surley your asking for a staff position as a coder "Expecting people to pay money for some crappy little tools I could put together in less than a day." that quote has been taken from your little rant. Really can you, well do it for us then make a cafe client/patch or crack which is amazing and can bypass VAC2 then release it to the public. Gets patched within a day then release another.
See if you can do that you little goth. Other wise please shut the fuck up.

Plzgodiafkthnxfaggots

Uhh.. that shows how mature you really are..
VIP is not for sale anymore.. only for members who deserved it.
FreeSteam brings you tools that let you play the games for free, if it is really good it goes into the private section.. obviously, but why? because it will be used by many people and will eventually get fixed and you all will be going crazy and start actually posting again asking "when is the next cafe going to be public"

Go look up the word "private"
About the money... well the coders don't just crack shit in one day, coding is very hard, and to pay off the hard work they get paid. If everything was free, no coders would be in here doing shit. You wouldn't even post this topic.

Thanks have a nice day :)

well that's not exactly true ;)

He's right. I've asked a litle help at the tutorial, easy way to make money. And all they do is say NO, or don't respond.

When I asked someone about a keylogger, he inmediatly said fuck off..

Ofcourse I understand that coding it etc and putting alot of effort in it needs also credit, but is that a legal reason to be a fucking dickhead ?

No it aint.

@koely - If you can't understand tutorials here, you're a sad person. There is no way to make easy money... all money making in the world takes either very hard work, or a lot of thought. And asking for a keylogger... you're obviously up to no good. This site isn't call Keyloggers-R-Us.

And yes, intensive coding is a reason to be a dickhead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back