[WU] Steam Games Collection

woooot now thats what i like to hear, hope it got the latest updates , lol xD

and dont take it to seriously assasin94 , manteroz bro give the guy a break ey? ;)

yeah bro seriously no need to get all agro, its not like you NEED the game.

allright, this is the deal
yesterday, my friend downloaded a huge torrent from my iptorrents account
now i'm on a dangerously low ratio and i can't afford losing the account
uploads are halted due to this untill i have my ratio back up
sorry

edit

found a good torrent so i can give a good upload speed (currently 7MB/sec)
so my ratio will be fixed in no time
which means
valve games will be uploaded by tomorrow :)
proof that they are downloading: (sory manteroz
, i don't lie, if i say i own the games i do own them)

15497vq.jpg

assasin94 perhaps i shouldnt be giving you this help but ill help you out anyways since youre doing all this hard work for us but dont tell anybody else ok this is only for you and the people that are interested

likewise in torrents on this forum and since i saw you using vuze wich sux imo , this utorrent is a hacked utorrent client wich means no matter how much you download it wont report you leeching off of it but you have to select the stealth torrent client or you can select a ratio cheater client like for example 100x ratio it got different versions for different needs the readme in it will explain what every version off it does ,from the seba14

package ok here get the 2.04 version as i find it being the most stable all others up to the latest 3 version are buggy as fuck either they got problems with deleting torrents or memory leaks etc ok

http://www.seba14.org/2011/03/11/µtorrent-202-leecher-pack/#

has been tested for years and still the best!!!!this is usually a good kept secret in the leeching community so be greatful i share this with you ...

enjoy and keep the uploading goin freedom to all

oh and assasin94 do you have a steam account , id like to add you to my friends list

p.s: when using torrents its advised to use a paid vpn such as vpntunnel.se or astrill

since youre real ip can be traced back to you , my 2 cents

no sorry
i use utorrent btw since it is lightweight
and if i would use a hacked torernt client i would be using the Vuze hack
not userrenity, since that one sux
the SB-innovation DDJ vuze hacked client is almost undetectable
it only reports upload when you are connected to any leechers, and doesn't do upload of couple MB/sec
just how it is like in real life upload
but
i won't cheat on iptorrents, it has a high detection rate for it
and besides
as you may have seen my vps is 1gbit/sec
i don't need fake upload or no reporting

people that do fake upload doesn't deserve to be on a high quality tracker or even a private tracker
it is even impossible to cheat on high quality trackers since they have very good detection systems

and yes i have a steam account
pm me your userid and i'll add you
greetings

:rolleyes:

trust me i tested the stealth version of utorrent on several private trackers , bitsoup , avistaz ,demonoid never detected ,anyhow

but yeah its good to upload once in a while if you have an insane upload bandwith that is , such as yours ;)

people like us cant afford to do so ,

nitsoup, avistaz, demonoid aren't private trackers
they have open signups
private trackers are (examples)
revolutiontt.net
hdbits.org
blackcatgames.net
iptorrents.com

also
valve games are uploading
about 70% done

@arjun patel

Doom 3 will be next

HUGE update again
enjoy

Added:

Battlefield bad Company 2 + Vietnam
BlackLight Tango Down
BRINK
Counter Strike
Counter Strike: Source
Crysis 2
Day of Defeat
Dead Space 2
Deathmatch Classic
Deus Ex: Game of the Year Edition
Deux Ex: Invisible War
DiRT
DiRT 2
FlatOut
FlatOut 2
FlatOut: Ultimate Carnage
Half-life
Half-Life: Blue Shift
Half-Life: Opposing Force
Half-Life 2
Half-Life 2: Deathmatch
Half-Life 2: Lost Coast
Half-Life 2: Episode One
Half-Life 2: Episode Two
Killing Floor
Left 4 Dead
Left 4 Dead 2
Portal
Portal 2
Shattered Horizon
The Path
The Void
The Scourge Project: Episode 1 and 2
ToCA Race Driver 3
Unreal Gold
Unreal Tournament: Game of the Year
Unreal II: The Awakening
Unreal Tournament 2004
Unreal Tournament 3 Black

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP I BEG ANYONE FOR HELP COME ON PLEASE HELP ME I NEED IT IM REALLY NEW TO THIS AND I HAVE A FEW QUESTIONS

does boderlands have dlc?
borderlands has all the dlcs since it is the game of the year edition

i clicked on black ops and downloaded all the files now what do i do please someone reply quick
extract the downloaded files in your steamapps folder and run from cracked steam client

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP I BEG ANYONE FOR HELP COME ON PLEASE HELP ME I NEED IT IM REALLY NEW TO THIS AND I HAVE A FEW QUESTIONS

just say your questions and i will answer them

borderlands has all the dlcs since it is the game of the year edition

extract the downloaded files in your steamapps folder and run from cracked steam client

just say your questions and i will answer them
whats the cracked steam client

pacsteam is sh1t
i mentioned some cracked clients in the first post in this topic
use GreenLuma if you're a newbie
use MiSteamSuite if you want more control and you're pretty good with cracked client

greetings

yeah i second this im using jdownloader but after adding all my ep1 and ep2 links including lost coast

for every freakin link it asks me for a damned password

why couldnt you use megaupload assasin94 bro -.-'

filesonic is a real pain in the ass i tell ya harrr

??????? the point is not having to type in a password for every god forsaken link you download in jdownloader -.-'

no download greenluma pacsteam sux ballz of steel :D

just download greenluma install it make new steam account dont use a steam account containing youre credit card info ;)

and unpack the gcf files into youre install dir of steam into the steamapps folder then startup greenluma and itll finish the install of youre game that you wanted , peace

p.s: stop typing in font size 20 :rolleyes:

and can someone just make a video tut with voice cuz im the most dumbest person when it comes to hax im sorry for othering you guys but i was born stupid

:rolleyes: jjjusea youre not much better bro its at the first page greenluma , misteam its all there all links ....oh boy

and diijon double posting is a no no ok, take youre time thinking then do a complete post not bit by bit or else well have 3 pages just with you asking for video tuts or use the edit button right at youre left :cool:

have you extracted greenluma rar with winrar into youre steam folder? i doubt you have or else you wouldnt be whining all over the place, go now do it

and all things you need are linked under the game you want to download if its under required if its optional its obviously not required , read and use youre brain abit youre not that stupid ok

ok i click and drag all the files from the winrar greenluma and run green luma. i have all the ncf files for left 4 dead 2 in the steamapps file. but when i go to play the game it says servers are to busy to handle your request try again in a few minutes and whats that program where you can take a pic of you desktop and write on the picture

o and i have to add something important the green luma winrar files i dragged them into the steam directory

pacsteam is sh1t
i mentioned some cracked clients in the first post in this topic
use GreenLuma if you're a newbie
use MiSteamSuite if you want more control and you're pretty good with cracked client

greetings
how is your speed for uploading and downloading soo fast

steamapps not common -.-'

p.s: his speed is that fast cause he has a seperate connection costs more, so i asume

ok i put it in steamapps and still nothing but when i go to the common and check the folders like mw2 and black ops and all that there empty is it suppose to be like that

wow all those posts
btw, i will be much less active now, school started again :(
now answers

when i click on green luma nothing pops up
several possibilities here:

If steam is already running, close it then run Greenluma as Administrator

as i can see from your screenshot, your UAC is enabled
disable UAC completely or run greenluma as administrator

how is your speed for uploading and downloading soo fast
I have a private server with a 1gbit connection
and a dedicated server i can use from my mate with a excellent 10gbit connection

yeah i second this im using jdownloader but after adding all my ep1 and ep2 links including lost coast

for every freakin link it asks me for a damned password

why couldnt you use megaupload assasin94 bro -.-'

filesonic is a real pain in the ass i tell ya harrr

it's not a password, it's a captcha
and megaupload has it too
every filehoster has it these days

gcf files and ncf files go in the steamapps folder

ok i put it in steamapps and still nothing but when i go to the common and check the folders like mw2 and black ops and all that there empty is it suppose to be like that

no the common folder of a game contains all the game files, it should contain the whole game

it says steam servers are to busy

it's because your common folder is empty maybe?
re extract your game completely!

Back