[WU] Steam Games Collection

no im not complaining i downloaded it before and it was quick but then it dissapeared so now i have to re download i it hope it works

Untitled8.png

Y ME can someone help

hes double posting i told you not to double post , use the edit button -.-'

xD funny guy , lol

assasin94 well if you get a mirror without damned captcha , tbh im still downloading ep1 and ep2 -.-', taking forever and have to re enable and resume and restart the downloads after certain amounts of recaptcha havent been filled out , since im at work i cant sit at the pc all damned day filling out fukin recaptcha !!!

oh boy ......well its either please find a good mirror without fukin recaptcha or make a torrent out of ep1 ep2 and lost coast for me bro this is pissing me off , -.-'

p.s: have fun in school and respect , id never go back to that godforsaken place they call school its been aeons xD, i rather would just work get paid and live without all the headaches i get from exams ...peace

sexus can you tell me how to use jdownloader with filesonic

can you help look at the previous picture and tell me whats wrong someone anyone

Also assasin can you make the files in megaupload or something other than filesonic its a pain

Also is the black ops files multiplayer also

CAN I JUST COPY AND PASTE THE CODBO.7z files TO STEAMAPPS

have you installed the latest java ?

if not do it now and then reinstall jdownloader , that should fix it

p.s: on a second thought i see in youre jdownloader bar that theres a shit ton of updates id install them then perhaps it should work? -.-' (facepalm)

have you installed the latest java ?

if not do it now and then reinstall jdownloader , that should fix it

p.s: on a second thought i see in youre jdownloader bar that theres a shit ton of updates id install them then perhaps it should work? -.-' (facepalm)

wait i have the cod z7ip folders in steam apps and i will take a photo of the greenluma i have in the folder

Untitled-1.png

ARE THOSE THE CORRECT FILES I NEED FOR THE GREENLUMA OR DO I NEED MORE???

NVM IT WORKED!!!!!:D HOLY CRAP IT WORKED OMG

ANOTHER QUESTION IF BLACK OPS IS DOWNLOADING CAN I DOWNLOAD ANOTHER GAME

AND WOULD I BE ABLE TO PLY MULTIPLAYER OR NO???

NVM IT WORKED!!!!!:D HOLY CRAP IT WORKED OMG

ANOTHER QUESTION IF BLACK OPS IS DOWNLOADING CAN I DOWNLOAD ANOTHER GAME

AND WOULD I BE ABLE TO PLY MULTIPLAYER OR NO???
-.-'.....took him long enough after spamming across multiple pages xD what a week

well it says server busy even thou i extracted all the needed gcfs into my steamapps folder for ep1 and 2 , lost coast got completed but , the other 2 download start

still server busy -.- when i click play

p.s: this is a complete fresh install so no previous saves

well it says server busy even thou i extracted all the needed gcfs into my steamapps folder for ep1 and 2 , lost coast got completed but , the other 2 download start

still server busy -.- when i click play

p.s: this is a complete fresh install so no previous saves
do you know why it takes for ever for me to get into a black ops match?
AND DOES ANYONE KNOW A GOOD CHEAP LAPTOP FOR GAMING I HAVE A
HP Laptop
Processor: AMD Athlon9tm0 II P340
Dual-Core Processor 2.20 GHz
Installed Memory (RAM): 3.00 GB
System type: 64-bit Operating System
is that good enogh to play games

do you know why it takes for ever for me to get into a black ops match?
AND DOES ANYONE KNOW A GOOD CHEAP LAPTOP FOR GAMING I HAVE A
HP Laptop
Processor: AMD Athlon9tm0 II P340
Dual-Core Processor 2.20 GHz
Installed Memory (RAM): 3.00 GB
System type: 64-bit Operating System
is that good enogh to play games

that depends on what you see as playable xD

i for one can never have powerfull enough hardware the more power the better

atm am rocking a asus rampage III extreme mobo,980x i7 4.2 oc with 12gb ram dominators ,a silverstone fortress ft03 limited edition,1200watt modular psu,and a 580 3gb nvidia im waiting for keppler to release to go and jump onto the 3 way sli bandwagon xD,stay fresh

p.s: of course im not gona list everything since ive modified alot on the components itself -.-'

and no i will not jump onto sandy bridge untill it shows a true difference between itself and my i7 xD

and if you want a laptop with similar specs youre gona have to pay an arm and an leg cause laptop components are 3-4x more expensive due to the micro architecture and cooling it needs oh not to mention youll never get the gpu power in a laptop you can get in a rig not yet atleast

you can play it with your current specd laptop just not above 800x600 and all special goodies like antialiasing and anisotropic filtering id best keep on off xD

can someone help i downloaded black ops fine but when i go to download battlefield it says steam servers are busy i have the battlefield 7zip files but do i need the ncfs/gcf for it

p.s sexus i was playing black ops and it was laggy as **** any help

ok now it works woot after deleting all my gcfs and extracting all the ep1 ep2 and hl2 , lost coast and deathmatch files in the steamapps folder i now officially have the complete orange box as we speak woooottt!!!!!!!!!!!!!

anyone know where i can download left 4 dead ncfs
and y do i get a steam error saying this game is unavailable at this time try again

:rolleyes: jjjusea youre not much better bro its at the first page greenluma , misteam its all there all links ....oh boy

and diijon double posting is a no no ok, take youre time thinking then do a complete post not bit by bit or else well have 3 pages just with you asking for video tuts or use the edit button right at youre left :cool:

have you extracted greenluma rar with winrar into youre steam folder? i doubt you have or else you wouldnt be whining all over the place, go now do it

and all things you need are linked under the game you want to download if its under required if its optional its obviously not required , read and use youre brain abit youre not that stupid ok

xD funny guy , lol. OK thanx for pointing out the misteam link thingy sexus.

stop complaining youre getting it for free

yeah, ppl can be soo UNGRATEFUL lol

Anyone know where i can download different ncf files please atm i want to get a game

they're like included in my games upload -_-"

and black ops is laggy because it is one of the worst games that exists
laggy, buggy, chrashy? :p

seriously
never buy it, you'll regret it
like i do
i have a very good pc that can run crysis 2 maxed out
but can't run black ops on all lowest (i was like WTF?)
i only get 12FPS continiously
it isn't your pc, it's just black ops

greetings

they're like included in my games upload -_-"

and black ops is laggy because it is one of the worst games that exists
laggy, buggy, chrashy? :p

seriously
never buy it, you'll regret it
like i do
i have a very good pc that can run crysis 2 maxed out
but can't run black ops on all lowest (i was like WTF?)
i only get 12FPS continiously
it isn't your pc, it's just black ops

greetings
thanks i thought it was my comp and ok so i extravt 7zip files in the steamapps and thats it right and another thing when i exract all the files i downloaded for a game it downloads but then when it almost done it says steam servers are to busy to handle your request? why and do any of you guys know a good multiplayer game except black ops
i keep getting an error saying steam servers are too busy

Guys help, I have downloaded all the files, but when I go to the Downloads folder, (Not original "Downloads" this is "Downloads for BO") i see only 15 files, from CODBO.7z.004 to CODBO.7z.018 ! Please help me guys!

edit
I fix the problem, I went to the program and I resetted all the files i cant see ( 001; 002; 003), but why when i try to open CODBO.7z.004 With 7zip it says that cant open the file like an archive ??

I installed everything good, but when I start Black Ops - Multiplayer it gives me error "Black Ops servers are not visible at this time..." is there anyone who is able to play the multiplayer mode???? Please answer me =)

Back