[WU] Steam Games Collection

password is Assassin94 for everything

First thanks for all :)
But could you add the Call of Duty Moder Warfare 2 DLC's ?
Thanks

don't have them but you can download them from alteriw.net

as for civilisation V
just bought it with all DLCs
also bought everything from need for speed

will upload them together with Doom 3 and other requests

well got dead island working perfect of da bay so skip my request , stay fresh ill be checking back once in a while xD

yes, these are legit. Assasin94 BUYS these games from steam. WHY do you think theres the 'donate' button?

What version is black ops? You should re-upload it after Rezzurection comes out as people who don't own black ops on steam can't use the map packs. SKiDROW hasn't released an update since before First Strike came out.

extract the folder to Steam/Steammaps /common
and copy ncf/gcf files to steam apps, then run cracked steam

I have a question. When i put these in JDownloader, it always comes up file not found when I try to download. What can be the problem?

Sorry but im a bit new to cracking steam.
I just applied undead patch v6.66 and now please tell me what to do with the files after i download them from you.

Thanks

Sorry but im a bit new to cracking steam.
I just applied undead patch v6.66 and now please tell me what to do with the files after i download them from you.

Thanks
After you download you extract the .001 .002 etc files with 7 zip into your steam apps folder.

Does anybody know the serial key for Assassins Creed 2? It installed fine, but when I go to run it, it makes me create some kind of account (non-steam, playfirst or something like that) and then it asks me for a cd key. I put in 00000-00000-00000-00000 like it says, but no dice. And it won't let me play without a key. Any ideas?

thanks Assassin94 for your dedication and knowledge this will be my first atempt at this as i tend to use scene releases (skidrow,reloaded,razor 1191). iv read all the posts on this topic and the community has helped a lot. jdownloader is slow iv got 50 mb dl and i only get 350 kbs first time useing it tho. any sugestions ?. if this works as i think it will, this will be my favorite site.

thanks Assassin94 for your dedication and knowledge this will be my first atempt at this as i tend to use scene releases (skidrow,reloaded,razor 1191). iv read all the posts on this topic and the community has helped a lot. jdownloader is slow iv got 50 mb dl and i only get 350 kbs first time useing it tho. any sugestions ?. if this works as i think it will, this will be my favorite site.

That's pretty fast already, but anyways you might just want to go to the settings for JDwonloader?

it took days but iv finaly got battlefield bad company 2 + vietnam pack, iv extracted it to steamapps/common and placed the ncf file in steamapps. when i launch greenluma and try to run the game i get this message The steam servers are currently to busy to handle your request.Please try again in a few minutes.in CFtoolbox it says the ncf is outdated how can i get a uptodate NCF ? please help!

iv downloaded 2 games ( call of duty black ops and battlefield bad company 2 + vietnam pack ) from this post and none of them work the ncf files need updateing and cftoolbox doesnt work. can some one please upload the newest version of these without the common folder.

Real nice job assasin, I apprecite it.

But help me out guys! Im quite new (NOOB) to this cracked steam stuff. So I have cracked steam downloaded from cs mania ru.
I have couple problems:

I cant play mw3 single player and multiplayer, steam patched this?
It says game is unavaible?

So when I want play game I need to download files from here and extract them where ? Steamapss? The original steam directory or my cracked steam directory?

When Im done with files here, I still need to download the game from steam?
It says server too busy always.....

Ok I moved DOOM 2 ncf file to steamapps I try to play it and it says: this game is currently unavaible.

PLS Help me

uggghh . . . :rolleyes: (Sorry, bad day and all) put the ncf into steamapps and the extract the game folder into the common folder within steamapps.

Is there a way were i can get a Legit CD-Key for game's like MW3?
I mean , i got a legit Account ( well i got few games from hijacking ) , but i don't really want to get into this "Cracking" stuff .
Is there?

Can someone explain to me how to use GreenLuma i've git it installed etc. downloaded a game E.G. Terraria put the .Ncf in steamapps and put the Terraria folder in steamapps/common/ i start greenluma.exe go to the list of games and the only games i see are demo's and some paid games but i cant click play or download at them but buy so if someone can help me with that i would be very happy.

EDIT:
P.S. hey you com from the Netherlands (me too)

I need help with Assassins Creed 2

I copied the files into the common folder and the steamapps. But I got an error with the server problem

How do I get it to start?

Ps: Im using Smartsteam

Hey I don't understand was is this exactly.
Is this like cracked games? The same way if I get it from thepiratebay or is it something like so I can play non-steam servers? etc?

It works with Plant vs Zombies but when i try with CSS and Beat Hazard, those games didnt appear in the library, could you guys tell me why?

my friends got the same problem with me, we use greenluma and this just worked on Plants vs Zombies GOTY edition, the others didnt, pls some1 help us :(

Back