XP Activation/Serial Key hack

loony636

FS Member
Well I have an old version of XP lying around, and I want to install it on my new computer (since Vista sucks). However, I can't find the serial key for it, and since its not currently installed on any computer, I can't find it out that way either.

So is there a serial key/activation hack that people know works that I could use?

Just to add closure: I found a crack which gave me a cd key, and then by using a registry key I tricked the validation thingy. I have to enter the registry key on every startup though...

i rekon Vista is pretty good personally. My laptop uses Vista and my old desktop has XP and its pretty easy using both of them.

Is it Windows XP Professional or Home Edition? If its Professional then I can help you.

If you didn't install XP yet, then heres a CD Key which is used for schools so its always genuine no matter what.
Code:
V2C47-MK7JD-3R89F-D2KXW-VPK3J

If you already Installed XP with a different key then the one I gave you then heres what you do to change it to the one I gave you.

1. Download the file I posted on this post.
  2. Inside you will find a file called keyfinder.
  3. Open keyfinder and then go to Options->Change Windows Key.
  4. Put the one that I gave you in there then click change.
  5. Open the program Microsoft Genuine Advantage Diagnostic Tool(Included) and make sure your copy became genuine!

Download Link: RapidShare: 1-Click Webhosting

Screenshot of keyfinder:
kf.jpg

Hope I helped!!!

Is it Windows XP Professional or Home Edition? If its Professional then I can help you.

If you didn't install XP yet, then heres a CD Key which is used for schools so its always genuine no matter what.
Code:
V2C47-MK7JD-3R89F-D2KXW-VPK3J

If you already Installed XP with a different key then the one I gave you then heres what you do to change it to the one I gave you.

1. Download the file I posted on this post.
  2. Inside you will find a file called keyfinder.
  3. Open keyfinder and then go to Options->Change Windows Key.
  4. Put the one that I gave you in there then click change.
  5. Open the program Microsoft Genuine Advantage Diagnostic Tool(Included) and make sure your copy became genuine!

Download Link: RapidShare: 1-Click Webhosting

Screenshot of keyfinder:
kf.jpg

Hope I helped!!!

do you have something similar but for windows vista ?

do you have something similar but for windows vista ?

Well for Vista, you can use the same program to change the CD Key but I don't a genuine one for vista yet. What you can do though is go to a retail store next to your house and look for the windows CD Key sticker on the side of the display computers. I did that and got a Windows Vista Ultimate and a Home Premium CD Key. I'm keeping those for myself since they can only be activated a limited amount of times.

Well for Vista, you can use the same program to change the CD Key but I don't a genuine one for vista yet. What you can do though is go to a retail store next to your house and look for the windows CD Key sticker on the side of the display computers. I did that and got a Windows Vista Ultimate and a Home Premium CD Key. I'm keeping those for myself since they can only be activated a limited amount of times.

but aren't those keys only for oem versions ? so, you have to have the exact copy of that windows vista that came with a pc to use it ? just wondering, cause I have the oem key(vista premium) that came with my toshiba laptop , does it mean i can you use it to activate a retail copy, like i can download a torrent and use it ?

but aren't those keys only for oem versions ? so, you have to have the exact copy of that windows vista that came with a pc to use it ? just wondering, cause I have the oem key(vista premium) that came with my toshiba laptop , does it mean i can you use it to activate a retail copy, like i can download a torrent and use it ?

I'm not sure. I personally don't plan on upgrading to Vista for a couple more years since the most use out of vista is DirectX10 and I have a DirectX9 video card and I can't afford to buy a DirectX10 video card anytime soon. So I don't know much about vista YET, but I know a lot about XP. Also if you need some nice hacks for PC and tricks, go to i-Hack - Searching the world's secrets.

Back