You Do Not Own Gmod 10!

whiteboii

Hey, I installed Undead Patch 666 and everytime I run the game it closes and tells me I do not own Gmod 10...I created 2 new steam accounts and followed instructions to a T..could it be that I have a REAL account installed on this computer with a purchased game?

Hey, I installed Undead Patch 666 and everytime I run the game it closes and tells me I do not own Gmod 10...I created 2 new steam accounts and followed instructions to a T..could it be that I have a REAL account installed on this computer with a purchased game?

mayve you install wrong the undead pach:
to make it work you have to:
1-put all the downloaded files in the steam folder
2-run the "UnDead - Install & Launch.bat"
3-then run "UnDead.Injector.exe"
4-run steam.exe and it shoud work
:D

or install Steamup it is easier to use:
http://www.freesteam.org/forums/clients-cracks-launchers/11257-steamup-v2-1-4-oct-30th-2009-a.html

ohhh wait i think i just figured it out....does the undead patch make it where u can download the game for free? because what i was trying to do was run the game i downloaded from torrents..i didnt download it through the cracked steam...

Thats kinda useless. The whole point of the undead patch is so you can download from a cracked steam account. It does this when you try multiplayer on a non-cracked server, for me. Google some servers that are cracked and you might find an IP that works

EDIT: Sorry, noob mistake. The point of a crack is so you can install game GCF files from the net. The point of the undead patch is for Steam downloading. I didnt have any bought steam games, so I dont think I can help.

Back