You Welcome me? Thank you!

BleakObelisk

[ Respected ]
I just thought that you would want to know that I am a Person.
Additionally: I am Very Important.
Thus I am a VIP despite my "Junior Member" status.

That's a good question. I can be quite enigmatic at times. Take my name for example: Bleak can be defined as, "offering little or no hope", and an obelisk is a tall, tapering shaft of stone, usually monolithic, of square or rectangle section and ending pyramidally. (i stress the monolithic part)
In short the simplest answer is: I am me.

Sooo who the fuck are you? Cause I don't think many (if any) people actually remember you.

Not really, I mean nobody cares about bleak because nobody remembers him and he is a wannabe VIP but he isn't. And abc, stop reviving old topics.
thread_necromancer.png

It's a genetic disorder that creates large or small differences in the human body and is usually diagnosed at birth :D

It's a genetic disorder that creates large or small differences in the human body and is usually diagnosed at birth :D

Kinda lol. Its where you get 3 chromosomes on your 21st Choromosomal pair rather then just 2 chromosomes. and it has a HUGE difference on the human body... not a small one. You won't find someone which a mild case of Down's (lol the only reason i know this is cause we are studying genetics at school)

Back