Your Drug experiences...

Reflector

Ok, fking random shot in the dark, but for those that have tried drugs, from marijuana to ecstasy to magic mushrooms etc..., share your experiences.

Recommend or warn your fellow members of those to try and those to just let be.

Seriously guys, forgive me for this random ass topic but I'm feeling slightly random tonight...

Well I never tried drugs and I never will try it. It isnt nice to take drugs.... I just hear bad about them ;). So never try drugs, like Reflector already said. ;)

nahh depens on what drug hey, weed is pretty hard to get addicted to, but other drugs ya stay away from, been there and very very difficult to stop, but weed is not bad, and also alcohol is also a drug, so why do you drink it, because its leagle. Well here in south africa you can smoke up pretty much anywere u want and its not too big of a problem :)
Everything in moderation is good for you :)

hmm i can drink a lot of alcohol and im only 14:D lol. My father can't drink that much he gets sleepy.And instead of waking up with coffee i sleep:S. If i drink beer i can stay awake till 6 in the morning

jees ok ur 14 man, then stay away from any drugs for a while lol :) when your a bit older u might want to try but i wouldent recomend it at 14 :D

lol 14 man... at least wait till your 16 :p. Well, like KINGSTEF55 said, weed is VERY hard to get addicted to, if anything, you'll develop a "physcological" addicition, meaning; you THINK you need it, but you dont.

Weed isn't as bad as the media make it out to be, they just stereotype it because the government cannot make money out of it as opposed to alcohol which they make a shitload out of.

stfu dementei. i never said i was gonna try drugs. Why the heck shall i spend money on useless things:S? while i can just get addicted to pc games? it is more fun and it's not bad for your health. I don't smoke neither take drugs. I just like alcohol kind of stuff. Back to the thread. This is not my thread where you just comment me.

Well "while i can just get addicted to pc games? it is more fun and it's not bad for your health" Getting addicted to pc games is bad for your future bad for your mind aswell as your health, think about it, sitting on your ass getting fat and shit, so everything is bad for you if you have it in excess, thats why i said earlier "Everything in moderation is good for you"

Hmmm... Funny... kakosoe, did you know that weed has been stereotyped alot worse than it actually is? You say you drink alcohol, and that's all well and good because it's not illegal therefore it is safe to use? Well just a heads up, alcohol is a poison, just like pot however... The only reason pot isn't legal is because the government cannot make any money off it like alcohol. If you do try pot, you'll see that it isn't as bad as the media makes it out to be.

Here's something to think about:

How many times do you here of binge drinking teens, car accidents from drink driving and bar fights resulting in critical conditions?

Now compare that to the same events but with people using pot... There's virtually none, yet you would think the media would publicise is more because it's illegal yeah?

Just something to think about :)

Btw, I'm not a pot head. :)

"Btw, I'm not a pot head." lol

But anyway you are very correct, alcohol does fall under the category as a drug, and it was illegal at one stage, but everyone still drank. Almost 60% of todays population has tried weed once in their life. Im sure thats gone up by now. Oh ya and also kakosoe have you ever seen any shows on tv about how much weed is a killer, no you hear about heroin, Tik which is crystal meth ect.

Reflector hahaha are we the only ones here who have tried this crap hahaha jees.

And just for the record ive smoked plenty of weed and am currently studying a bachelor of science, and want to move to engineering soon. So put that in your pipe and smoke it no pun intended lol :D

lol King.

Let me just say this to anyone who reads this thread. I use to be opposed against ANYTHING (and I strongly emphasize anything) to do with weed. I said I would never tried it, I was pretty much under the media's control by believing their stereotypical stories etc...

Then finally, this year I tried it. Let me just say, if you've NEVER smoked it before, start off in small doses, that was the first mistake I made. I was in an unfamiliar place, walking the streets and had about 10+ tokes. Short and simple, I was fucked. I don't even remember part of my walk down the street :eek:. Now, being honest, if you're not in a safe/familiar environment, shit can get abit wacked. I started to become paranoid seeing all cars as cop cars until they left my vision, not a very pleasant thing to visual. Anyhoo, after getting back from the shops, I felt more secure in a home and everything started to mellow out, time just stood still for the hours I was tweaked. Then after watching "Sponge Bob Square Pants" (which to let you know, I would never actually want to watch it normally) we decided to go to bed. That was my first time.

Other times after that have now been done in a safe and familiar place and now, it is a fking awesome way to relax. It's cheaper, you don't need a shitload to get you tweaked (as opposed to alcohol which takes me about half a bottle of JD to feel tweaked), the effects are almost instant (give or take about 10mins) AND... the best thing of all... NO HANGOVER!!!! Not even a chance really. The most you'll wake up and feel is probably still abit tweaked and things are just still mellow.

I don't encourage people who haven't tried it to do something illegal, however I do say, try it once in your life time at least. You *shouldn't* regret it :)

ok ok enough. I knew all this stuff but what i was just saying is not that i drink all time, 1 time a week is good i think?:S and no i dont wanna smoke neither take drugs. And playing pc games its usually 2-3 hrs max for me. Since i go out a lot. I used to stay all day playing wow. I regretted it. I promised to myself ill never do it again. So i think u are right since i stopped playing that much i became thinner and i do a lot of sports so i think im ok even if i play 2-3 hrs cs or tf2 or wow

omg is this really bad that i missed wow??:S pls tell me. i havent played for ages and im downloading the patches now:|. Yes i regretted it but still im ok now. But i missed it so much. And i regret it all time that i reinstalled it. But i just can't stop. I wanna play:(

WoW is shit. Why pay more for a game you already bought? (unless you play private servers). But yeh, man don't take it serious just... look at it from a learning point of view. Now you know abit more rather being blinded by the media :)

Do you play on legit servers though or those shitty cracked ones, " I dont play WOW or ever have" but i also like free stuff and one of my friends plays it and pays for it, kakosoe what crack u using?

WoW is great -.- Best RPG there is for me =P Also Private Servers are no fun... its all to the max and easy but the real wow is more fun bro you gotta work your way to lvl 70 =P

Marijuana is'nt a drug!!!

kakosoe, in my opinion you are the biggest fucking hypocrite in this thread. You're 14, "don't use drugs" and don't smoke??? What the fuck is beer??? It's a fucking drug! Drinking alcoholic beverages can and will kill you faster than smoking pot.
1. You cannot overdose from smoking pot.
2. Marijuana is used for medical purposes such as cancer and aids patients as well as for arthritis and glaucoma.
3. Marijuana is a plant, not a manufactured product such as.... BEER!!!
4. Alcohol will derstroy you liver... a vital organ used to keep you ass alive.
5. More people die from people who drink and drive as opposed to drug related deaths... isn't that odd???
6. YOU'RE 14 FUCKING YEARS OLD.... WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU DRINKING ANYWAYS???
To conclude this, please shut the fuck up if all you are going to do is make no fucking sense at all. Please stick to geeking out and growing fat from being addicted to video games.
At least smoking pot makes me wanna get out and do something with my life instead of sitting in front of a screen playing gay ass WOW. SRO FTW!!!

kakosoe, in my opinion you are the biggest fucking hypocrite in this thread. You're 14, "don't use drugs" and don't smoke??? What the fuck is beer??? It's a fucking drug! Drinking alcoholic beverages can and will kill you faster than smoking pot.
1. You cannot overdose from smoking pot.
2. Marijuana is used for medical purposes such as cancer and aids patients as well as for arthritis and glaucoma.
3. Marijuana is a plant, not a manufactured product such as.... BEER!!!
4. Alcohol will derstroy you liver... a vital organ used to keep you ass alive.
5. More people die from people who drink and drive as opposed to drug related deaths... isn't that odd???
6. YOU'RE 14 FUCKING YEARS OLD.... WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU DRINKING ANYWAYS???
To conclude this, please shut the fuck up if all you are going to do is make no fucking sense at all. Please stick to geeking out and growing fat from being addicted to video games.
At least smoking pot makes me wanna get out and do something with my life instead of sitting in front of a screen playing gay ass WOW. SRO FTW!!!

1) No idea if thats true or not so yeah im not gonna contest it
2) 1 serving of alcohol a day is actully beneficial... 1 serving of Pot a day is not
3) Well actully alcohol is naturally occuring... Beer is pretty much just a refined version of the alcohol created by some starched based plants... if i remember Chem Properly :p
4) your liver regenerates... your lungs don't
5) Not true. Drug Driving is a bigger issue on the roads than Drink Driving.
6) yeah wtf lol. Not even i started that early... its just retarted

and alcohol is most sociable than Pot is...

Last statement

1) No idea if thats true or not so yeah im not gonna contest it
2) 1 serving of alcohol a day is actully beneficial... 1 serving of Pot a day is not
3) Well actully alcohol is naturally occuring... Beer is pretty much just a refined version of the alcohol created by some starched based plants... if i remember Chem Properly :p
4) your liver regenerates... your lungs don't
5) Not true. Drug Driving is a bigger issue on the roads than Drink Driving.
6) yeah wtf lol. Not even i started that early... its just retarted

and alcohol is most sociable than Pot is...

I should have been a little more specific, yes alcoholic products are derived from a plant, but there are added ingredients that don't necessarily come from plants. Making it more or less a a "drug" in my perspective.
True 1 glass of Red Whine can be beneficial to your health as opposed to smoking a doobie, but as far as addictions go, alcohol can be more addictive that pot and I think most will agree with that.
As for drunk driving compared to being stroned and driving, I was only basing that in comparison to pot smoking... seeing how this is the only illegal "drug" I would consume by preference.
As far as alcohl being more social, is a matter of opinion just as this whole forum is... I find pot to be more social for me, but maybe that's because where I live... dunno for sure.

Back