Your Favorite CS:S Weapons?

DJPieSlice

FS Member
On the Terrorist Side, I prefer the Kreig Commando, the M3 Shotgun, and the Mac 10

On the CT Side, I perfer the Aug, the M3 again, and the P90 . . .

What about you?

the riot shield would own if it were in CS:S . . . but I guess its a little too god-modding (even an AWP can't penetrate it!)

There will be counter-strike 3 as you are talking about, but it will be counter-strike which will come with Half-life 3 somewhere in 2013 or 2015.

There will be counter-strike 3 as you are talking about, but it will be counter-strike which will come with Half-life 3 somewhere in 2013 or 2015.

where did you get that info from? EP3 won't release until the end of '09-10.
According to valve, EP3 is going to be a full game (20+ levels, rather than 7)

oh yea and dgl. I remember soloing whole teams with just a simple bullet on the head from that lovely pistol.

Scout
But using it like a shootgun, that means walking around and shooting without scope.

Now that you've mention it, i really think AWP should be replaced by the AS50, since both AWP (Arctic Warfare Police) and AS50 (Arctic Semi-automatic .50 caliber) are in the same family, but AS50 is way, way more powerful.
Then again, the AWP is already powerful enough in CS, but AS50 looks better:
ai-as50-1.jpg

PS: The one on the left is what the .50 cal bullet for AS50 looks like, and the one for AWP is the second one from the left.

Rifle_cartridge_comparison.jpg

Back