i am new hear please help, it's greatly appreciated

mnplus1556

hello. ok so i have the undeadpatch. i am looking at getting games for free. but i don't want to download a ton of megaupload files. with mini gcf's i just download the file and put it in my steam apps folder right? then i open steam and i should be able to download the full game in steam right? also is there a link or download that someone has for every gcf for every game in steam? or do i just have to search the forums for what i want? thank you guys so much and HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!

hello. ok so i have the undeadpatch. i am looking at getting games for free. but i don't want to download a ton of megaupload files. with mini gcf's i just download the file and put it in my steam apps folder right? then i open steam and i should be able to download the full game in steam right? also is there a link or download that someone has for every gcf for every game in steam? or do i just have to search the forums for what i want? thank you guys so much and HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!

q 1. yes

q 2. yes

q 3. no sorry but you have to download gcf/ncf one by one :d

BTW gcf are only for half-life/valve games any other game has ncfs i think :p

another game needs the common and ncf.

Also i suggest making a blank account for half-life 2: episode 2 but for gmod content i dont know :(

EDIT: you could get a blank account with gmod then download what you want for props, etc.

Back