Rapidshare... wtf

The new homepage of reesteam did really sucks. It isnt anymore looking professional.

what are you talking about? i don't see how the Freesteam homepage looks unprofesional and what does it have to do with the new rapidshare site :S

Also as stated above, alot of phishers are gonna be obsolete :P i see that as a good thing.

To enable you to check out the site in-depth, we have doubled the download volume for premium users: Instead of 25 gigabytes you can now download 50 gigabytes within 5 days.

Brilliant but I do find it hard to navigate around the web pages.

yeah the extra 25gb is gonna make alot of people happy :P

i like the way the finally grew up and stopped offering direct download links :P the new system is heaps better imo

One thing i don't like however is how they no longer offer months, but instead days.

Haha lol. I meant the rapidshare page. well I was with my mind on the new freesteam homepage and read this thread.
I meant the rapidshare homepage.
my fault

But really now, do you guys really care what the page looks like? Im on it for like a split second to click the download link, and i think most of the users do the same. Unless you also upload.

Man RS sucks likes hell! once there was a 65 part download and i don't have premium, well you know how its like 1 download per 80 mins!! maybe there might be a better file host like www.mediafire.com its really good download many times as you like and download more than one file at a time, well if you are going to use mediafire then i will recommend to use create an account which is totally free so you can keep track of you downloads!

Man RS sucks likes hell! once there was a 65 part download and i don't have premium, well you know how its like 1 download per 80 mins!! maybe there might be a better file host like www.mediafire.com its really good download many times as you like and download more than one file at a time, well if you are going to use mediafire then i will recommend to use create an account which is totally free so you can keep track of you downloads!

you could just stop being skungy and buy a RS account

Good for you, I have been requesting accounts every 10 days or so and they always end up being the accounts that are close to expiry date.

Back