1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Valve Cyber Cafe Account

Discussion in 'Support & Help' started by RedDragon, June 29, 2008.

1. RedDragon

RedDragon New Member

Hey,i have a cafe account which i stole From a Cafe but once i got home i tried using it and it says apply for PC using IP or certificate how can i bypass this?

2. Echo419

Echo419 FS Owner

You can't just steal the account and hope it works at your house, you need to extract a certificate. I fyou want the link to the extractor pm or post.

3. RedDragon

RedDragon New Member

how do ppl use cafe account at home then? i seen it happen

4. Fenny

Fenny Full Member

magic?

5. RedDragon

RedDragon New Member

echo i would like an extractor of the certificate plz

6. Echo419

Echo419 FS Owner

7. RedDragon

RedDragon New Member

I clicked the file and got a log: (06/29/2008) 21:19:09 Failed

wat am i supposed 2 do?

8. WorldWarIII

WorldWarIII Guest

You run it at the cafe. Then you can forward me the .bin so you can be able to use it.

9. RedDragon

RedDragon New Member

Thats sounds like a Scam foward u the .bin hmmmmm so when i extract it at the cafe i have 2 copy the .bin folder to my USB or its gonna be extracted to my USB?

10. Binary

Binary Member

The .bin should be extracted to your USB, correct me if i'm wrong. Do we not look reliable to you?

11. RedDragon

RedDragon New Member

Yeh but if i send it 2 u guys then u can use it and i cant so it waste my time if im rite?

12. Binary

Binary Member

It will be stored securely and you will get your share to login onto cafe accounts. If the cert is usable, WWIII will get you the instructions and software to login into cafe accounts at your house.

13. Renegade89

Renegade89 New Member

If you don't trust us don't give it to us simple really.

14. WorldWarIII

WorldWarIII Guest

If he doesn't give it to us, he can't use it :D

I'm saying forward it so you can actually use it, otherwise you have a .bin you can do nothing with. I will give you details about it and what you want to do on whether or not we use the cert.

15. RedDragon

RedDragon New Member

Yeh KK ill foward it 2 u when i go 2 the place, But how big is the file and could u tell me wat 2 do with it?

16. .ISO

.ISO FS Member

Uhhh give the binary dump to WorldWarIII, and it's not that big. Definatly under 3Mb

17. Renegade89

Renegade89 New Member

Under 3kb

18. RedDragon

RedDragon New Member

How do i know how long it gonna last 4? it should last 4 a year coz its a cafe.....

wats da file called if i cant extract it?

19. Echo419

Echo419 FS Owner

If you can't extract it there won't be a file.

And use the edit button.