Another Disabled Account

CreateAMuck

Fucking steam, Disabled my perfectly legit account! I rarely even played on that account anyways, I always used Ixel's Steam Cafe Release to play online. Maybe that had something to do with it =\

Now I have to fork out $100 more for a HL2 Pack. Argh!

bl dude i have never had my account disabled... i use cafe accounts all the time :\ hope my doesnt get disabled

Yes they are.. either you get high level VIP here or just get it legit way at cafe.steampowere.com =D

To prevent your legit accounts from being baned, just delet the clientregistry.blob in your steam folder.

If you use the cafe accounts and then your legit account(s), the log-ins will all be packed in the registry.blob file.. and valve gets the info and disables the account(s) that have been like used with an unregistered cafe shit.. I guess, not a pro at explaining.

Oh gay secks! I'm waiting for Valve to answer my support question. They better have a good reason for disabling my account!

You should just curse the fuck out of them, and then they will do what ever you want =D.

RAWR

Does the .blob file have your account passwords as well?
I'm guessing Valve has a .blob decryptor or something?

i dont think the .blob contains your password but i know that there is something in there that contains your username

.blob file has nothing to do with it check my sig for more info why accounts get disabled.

A obvious reason why they get disabled is if Steam idenfies you as Stealing accounts OR playing a game online or offline which the account hasnt paid for. For example awhile ago Ppatcher allowed you to play on VAC2 server a month later a flood of accounts got disabled. Which is why you use blank accounts or cafes.

-Renegade89

i have the cracked steam caf? but all accounts are not work that show me this error :

Steam having trouble connecting to the Steam servers .

thx for help me .

Yes they are.. either you get high level VIP here or just get it legit way at cafe.steampowere.com =D

To prevent your legit accounts from being baned, just delet the clientregistry.blob in your steam folder.

NO, THERE'S NO CAFE FIX HERE !!!(and there won't be any ) Don't listen to hugz !!!

You need to wait from a few minutes to a few hours until you can login again. This often happens when you try the key-generator for too long or log in too many accounts with wrong passwords.

You cannot log in cafe accounts even if you had the info, you have to be certified to use them.

lol, my original legit account was disabled but then i wrote an actual handwritten letter to steam and i got it back. It only cost me 37 cents for the postage.

plz plz plz plz plzzzzzzzzzz thats the first reason how why i'm registered here i wanna just
Steam Password Hacker + steam password bruter.

plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
thx