Cr@shoverSide Steam Launcher

The link doesn't work. I used Cr@shoverside before and it was G.R.E.A.T Soo please guys put the program in megaupload or rapidshare so i can download it PLEASE!

New update 3.0.1 :
- New SteamPatch function.
- Added a new ValveTestApps filter.

xpythonx launch the prog, it will update itself, after this update you will not receive this message.

Hi I'm new here; but I was just wondering since I'm looking for at least a pretty good valid cracked steam: This will play legit servers and download most games?

Secondly, how long would it be until you could download team fortress 2 with it?

I'm interested in left 4 dead and team fortress 2; the rest of the list I could care much less about.

Thank you! (I have read the rest of the topic before posting, sorry if I missed something)

in got the patcher and it shows all the games and i download left for dead but it crashes after the opening movie and it gives me an " engine error" that sais could not load libary clent pleases help

okay i got it working but i want to play the games online but it wont let me it says STEAM validation rejected....what do i do?

You cannot play online.... lol, you can play on cracked servers.

Great work, thanks a lot! This is pretty much the best launcher I've seen i guess

And I always love the slpashscreen graphics you use, haha

I was just wondering, is this program open source? (If it is) where can I get the source code?

Thanks for a great program!

Well Maby is this out off theme but enyone knows how to crack counter strike server, u know with the real game, crack a real server is thats posseple ? plz?

If you download DOD:source, DOD and CZ on a empty account with this launcher, those games will be there one your legit account, and they will work 100% legit server, vac etc..

ok..so if i close this launcher and login normally using legit account..can i get banned? if so then what should i do in order to not get banned?

So question i dled half life 2 with this and it runs but it only plays the demo parts of the game. Also i can't seem to get gary mod past loading screen.

yo, im trying to get episode 2 working... im using clauncher prog its good shit but episode 2 is stoping and shiting itself at 99% all the time how do i fix this?? do i need portal installed as well, cos i got episode 1 working?? any suggestions...

I have a problem. whenever i try to download games, it always says something like, "Could not connect to the steam server, please try again in a few minutes"

hey,
can you download team fortress 2 and css with this?

Steam - Error

The Steam servers are currently too busy to handle you request.
Please try again in a few minutes.

Can that succeed if i wait few hours or days ?

Please answer quick

thank you so much man i love you counter strike source now is donwloading
it works for me

if u want to work this creat a new acoount in steam and try games to download and its going to work
for me work

Steam - Error

The Steam servers are currently too busy to handle you request.
Please try again in a few minutes.

Can that succeed if i wait few hours or days ?

Please answer quick

I have same problem, steam is too busy. But preloaded Half-life works great
Please help me, i want Commander Keen complete pack.