Hijacking Steams: Never give up

mikhail911

NOTE: I am not implying that stealing steams is a good thing. But still, lol@this.

So, I got access to this guys email, right? I wondered if he had a steam, so i asked steam to send all accs associated to that email address. I got one, which had a ton of nice games. Naturally, I changed the pass, security question, email etc. Naturally, he recovered it thru steam support.

But he didnt recover his email. I received an email from steam support saying how my issue was resolved, i was like "wtf"? So I logged into support.steampowered.com under his S/N and password (he was stupid enough to use the same old one) and posted a response, using a picture of his orange box CD key that I found in his email from half a year ago.

Here's the support page. (its a screenshot, quite big so im linking to it). I pointed arrows to the two posts that I made upon logging into his support account. The rest are either by him or by the steam reps.
Code:
http://img196.imageshack.us/img196/3882/steamfail.png

In the end, I regained access to his account and again changed the pass. We'll see if it lasts. God, steam is full of fucktards.

Whats the point of all of this? I just thought it was hilarious how insanely easy it is to get access to a steam account. Their account recovery system is a joke.

Mhm. It just goes to show how retarded staff can be.

Oh, and btw, you're from York, and i'm from Harrisburg. Hello neighbor.

Thank you. lolz. Btw I'm getting tons of accounts this way, I was wondering if anyone still buys steam accounts on freesteam? They are obviously phissed, but for that i can cut down the cost lol. If interested PM me, I have probably several copies of every popular valve game except for L4D2.

sry that was me, accidentally logged in on my old account.

if 2 accs arent allowed here feel free to delete the old one.