Hijacking Steams: Never give up

mikhail911

NOTE: I am not implying that stealing steams is a good thing. But still, lol@this.

So, I got access to this guys email, right? I wondered if he had a steam, so i asked steam to send all accs associated to that email address. I got one, which had a ton of nice games. Naturally, I changed the pass, security question, email etc. Naturally, he recovered it thru steam support.

But he didnt recover his email. I received an email from steam support saying how my issue was resolved, i was like "wtf"? So I logged into support.steampowered.com under his S/N and password (he was stupid enough to use the same old one) and posted a response, using a picture of his orange box CD key that I found in his email from half a year ago.

Here's the support page. (its a screenshot, quite big so im linking to it). I pointed arrows to the two posts that I made upon logging into his support account. The rest are either by him or by the steam reps.
Code:
http://img196.imageshack.us/img196/3882/steamfail.png

In the end, I regained access to his account and again changed the pass. We'll see if it lasts. God, steam is full of fucktards.

Whats the point of all of this? I just thought it was hilarious how insanely easy it is to get access to a steam account. Their account recovery system is a joke.

Mhm. It just goes to show how retarded staff can be.

Oh, and btw, you're from York, and i'm from Harrisburg. Hello neighbor. ;)

Thank you. lolz. Btw I'm getting tons of accounts this way, I was wondering if anyone still buys steam accounts on freesteam? They are obviously phissed, but for that i can cut down the cost lol. If interested PM me, I have probably several copies of every popular valve game except for L4D2.

sry that was me, accidentally logged in on my old account.

if 2 accs arent allowed here feel free to delete the old one.

Back