[HTTP]one direct link-Team Fortress 2 V1.0.1.8 PSY-REPACKED 7z

Trigger-happy

FS Member
10rsk6x.jpg
300tvu8.jpg

Info

Team Fortress 2 (TF2) is the sequel to the game that put class-based, multiplayer team warfare on the map. TF2 delivers new gametypes, a signature art style powered by Valve’s next generation animation technology, persistent player statistics, and more. Unlike other “class-based” games that offer a variety of combat classes only, Team Fortress 2 packs a wild variety of classes which provide a broad range of tactical abilities and personalities, and lend themselves to a variety of player skills. Play as the flame-throwing Pyro, the room clearing Heavy, or the Spy, a master of disguises. Other classes include: Scout, Sniper, Medic, Engineer, Demoman, or Soldier.

A long time coming, TF2 was first announced in 1998, but in the years that followed went through various concept and design changes, which left it looking less and less like the beloved original release. Luckily by the time the final version came off the presses and was bundled as part of EA’s 2007 release, The Orange Box, it had returned to something very close to the original game.

Download http://games.jkns.pl/tf2.7z

Why are there so many options in the main menu?
Also, standalone is useless, just get the latest "Team Fortress 2 Client Content.gcf" With my downloader that i repacked and u can downlaod the rest from steam.
But thx for the share.

yea i really need access to the warez part of the forum so i can post a lot of games without the links being removed by an admin :(

this isn't really a warez forum. about 99.99% of those links aren't going to get downloaded by the users so if your gonna upload something, make it the GCF's

Yep, but it is useless cause only VIP can see it lol, my entire forum is a warez forum. If you need to get TF2 so bad, just use findrapishare to search their site.

10rsk6x.jpg
300tvu8.jpg

Info

Team Fortress 2 (TF2) is the sequel to the game that put class-based, multiplayer team warfare on the map. TF2 delivers new gametypes, a signature art style powered by Valve’s next generation animation technology, persistent player statistics, and more. Unlike other “class-based” games that offer a variety of combat classes only, Team Fortress 2 packs a wild variety of classes which provide a broad range of tactical abilities and personalities, and lend themselves to a variety of player skills. Play as the flame-throwing Pyro, the room clearing Heavy, or the Spy, a master of disguises. Other classes include: Scout, Sniper, Medic, Engineer, Demoman, or Soldier.

A long time coming, TF2 was first announced in 1998, but in the years that followed went through various concept and design changes, which left it looking less and less like the beloved original release. Luckily by the time the final version came off the presses and was bundled as part of EA’s 2007 release, The Orange Box, it had returned to something very close to the original game.

Download http://games.jkns.pl/tf2.7z

WTF the link needs a password...can you give the ID and password to enter plz?

Back