Left 4 Dead 2

the ncf file was stored in the main download, but once I get a new computer I will put up a link just for the ncf file.

I'm getting an error, " Can't find materials/console/background04.vtf" I checkd and the "console" folder does not exist.

I looked in my folders and I don't have it either. Its working for me though.
I'm no longer getting that error but now the game closes once the loading is completed, someone help me please!
And I also tried to download through the ncfs but when I start it it says " This Game is no longer avaliable"

Can anyone tell me which one of the file got the left4dead2.exe cuz i downloaded the standalone patch and it give me a left4dead2.exe then i put it in the l4d directory then the game currently unavailable problem is gone but at loading screen it jump back to desktop...

Hey I cant seem to get part 6? It says' The Connection was Reset' when half way downloading from megaupload and then just cuts off. Any help?

Ah thanks I got it. However got a 2nd problem -.-
So got all 8 parts, the NCF, extracted to steamapps and installed. When I try to play it says 'Failed to Load the Launcher DLL: The specified module could not be found.' Have I done something wrong? Please help!

what is your setup?

Ok so I downloaded that and ran it, then chose to install to ...steamapps/common/left 4 dead 2 but then after about 1 second it says 'Oops! This patch is intended for Version: 2.0.4.5 and Higher. Your game version is.' How do I found out what my game version and how do I make it higher or am I doing something else wrong?!! GOD DAMMIT, Please Help!