New at this. Have some questions.

Disciple

Hello everyone! I'm brand new at this and after reading a lot of posts and stickies I still have some questions.

Basically I'm looking for a compact step by step guide for setting up a free steam account, but I can't seem to find anything with every step or every question answered in one place. It would be nice if we could create that.

What is the difference between a patched/cracked steam and an emulator? What is/are the best programs for patching or emulating? Where can they be found and how are they installed.

I came across some posts that mentioned uninstalling existing Steam program. When (if at all) does this have to be done? What files should be backed up before doing any patching/emulating? What files will need to be moved? Will a patched/emulated steam still update? Should I be worried about being banned?

Do I need to download CFG files, or can i get them through Steam? (Is this different with patched vs emulator?) Where is the best place to get all CFG files? Can I get CFG files from torrents? Will my games update automatically?

Do I need to create a new steam account before doing anything? What exactly is a blank steam account? Can I simply add cracked games to my existing legit steam account and keep the games i've paid for?

Can games be played online? Can I play on steam servers? can I play only on non-VAC servers? Can/should I only play on cracked servers? Where is the best place to find servers?

What are other common programs that may be needed/useful? (winrar, 7zip, ect...) Any other useful links. Any other advice for setting this up. Answers to other FAQ (such as common errors people may encounter and how to fix them, such as server too busy problem).

Its a lot of questions, but a thorough guide that clearly addresses all issues is needed. If anyone can help me at least get started it is much appreciated.

If you would read stickies and posts how you described it...you would know 70% of your asked questions.

It's not a CFG...CFG is a config file rofl....It's GCF.

There are no differences between patcher/crackedsteam/emulator....It all depends on what are you using...I prefer Undead 6.66 as it is my favourite one.

And you have to make a blank account to not lose your games on main account...Because it may be disabled...It's not known yet.

And about the servers....
When you use cracked steam you can play only on cracked servers...You can get the cracked serverbrowser from here

Also to avoid error "STEAM SERVERS ARE TOO BUSY" you have to download GCFs from the GCF section here
(use the thank button if I helped ty )

Back