• Fenny

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • wisedude

• tarantino

• Total voters

Binary

There you go, choose your favorite FreeSteam staff-member.

I've chosen the most active staff for the poll.

If you wish to nominate a staff that is not on the list, PM me or post a reply with the username.

Notice: This poll will be reset at the start of each month.

i'm not there

Edited by Msnforum: I told you to either reply to this asking me to add you on or pm me, so don't swear.
The list is kind of too long.

Mine goes for WWII .

I have got my reasons.

BTW Msnforum ,

You are over-reacting and "dont swear" ? How old are you ? Cant I say FUCK ?!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
Edited by Msnforum: I told you to either reply to this asking me to add you on or pm me, so don't swear.[/b]

zomg... i didn't even swear... i said ****! also, since you said that i havto ask,

Little chibbi voice:
"may i pwease be on the list mr msnforum?"

If Fenny was on the list, I would vote for him, because he made YAL cafe luncher, which is really simple, remembers your account, small, and all that...

Its great..

Thanks for voting for me guys, I love you all who vote for me

MSNforum, I edited your main post. I had to fix your spelling and such, i'm the grammar Nazi remember?

ERiX920, I don't know why you edit my spelling for. It doesn't sound right.

"This poll will be reset at the start of each month." <this is wrong, it should be: This poll will be resetted at the start of each month.

Sure, i wanted to see if the %'s changed when you changed the number of votes a given person has. Turns out it only alters the % for that one person and does not re-factor all the percents.

Obviously WW3 is going to be more popular which is kinda sus since you have more votes. >_> lol t3#0m9o5#!h4x0r!!11~ BBQH4X!!

fark! hard choice. your all good. but going on whose name i see the most in posts etc i would have to go msnforum this month. but well done all of you

haha don't rly care 'bout this bs lol. but still not nice...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Msnforum @ Feb 1 2007, 03:34 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
WWIII every month.

ERiX920 every month.

Admin's shouldn't be on this list, we already have access to everything that has to do with this network lol.

renegade, stfu russian mofuka.
joke i guess

i just dont get why msnforum would post this shitZ... competition?...