[QUESTION]emulate vac2 with proggy logger?

Bigchilla

Hey mates,

I've been thinking for a long time about how to play on vac/vac2 secured servers with a cracked steam client. I know that at this moment it's only possible to play cs 1.6 on secured servers using the "VAC2 Bypass GUI (+Console) 0.2" by p3ng3l and even this takes a lot of time....so people using cracked steam still have to play on cracked servers.:(

Now to my question: Does anyone know a program that logs all the actions done by a certain program, for example the steam client?

Because this would enable me to track down my (original) steam client's actions when logging into a vac2 secured server. I think that the steam client will send a request to a steam server asking if the account owns the launched game.
The only thing to do afterwards would be to emulate the steam server's answer, that means for example redirecting the client's request to one's own computer and write a bot that always gives the answer that my account owns the game (good fire walls often have a function that loggs all ip connections automatically, that means even the connection to the steam servers).

So again: Does anyone know such a program? PLZ answer quickly!:)

________________________________________________________________________________________

:D Yoda: Dark the other side is, ver dark.... Obi-Wan: Shut up and eat your toast! :D

Back