Team Fortress 2, Counter-Strike: Source, Day of Defeat: Source and Half-Life 2: Deathmatch...

Updates to Team Fortress 2, Counter-Strike: Source, Day of Defeat: Source and Half-Life 2: Deathmatch have been released. The updates will be applied automatically when your Steam client is restarted. The major changes include:

Source Engine Changes (CS:S, DoD:S, TF2, HL2:DM)

• Updated the shared interfaces for the TF2 Free To Play update
    • Updated the shared localization files

• Team Fortress 2
      • TF2 is now Free To Play
        • Added the Uber Update: http://www.teamfortress.com/uberupdate/
          • Added PL_Barnblitz, a new Payload map
            • Added all kinds of new goodies!
              • The Main menu now has a "Start Playing" option which presents users with various game modes to choose from. Once selected, the game matches the player into the best available server for that mode.
                • The Crafting interface has been redesigned to accommodate the fact that crafting blueprints are always known to players now.
                  • The Item selection screen in Loadouts has been redesigned to support selection among a larger number of items.
                    • Training improvements:
                      • New training user interface
                        • Added "A,W,S,D" movement instruction to Soldier training
                          • Added ammo instruction to Engineer training
                            • Clarified many instructional strings
                              • Added new voting sounds
                                • Fixed various Coaching bugs
                                  • Fixed various gameplay bugs

I got css version 1.0.0.62 on steam running with a client patch SteamUp, after the last update my friends can never play on my server they got STEAM validation rejected and that only happens on sv_lan 0 and on sv_lan 1 they will get Restricted class C etc ... I'm looking for the patch to make the server able to make players join with sv_lan 0 without any problems

Back