Thirty-three dead in US university shootings

Binary

UPDATED REPORT: BLACKSBURG: Thirty-three people were killed and 15 others were wounded at Virginia Tech university in the deadliest campus shooting rampage in US history.

I'm in shocked by the fact that this is the deadliest campus shooting rampage in US history.

Yeah, I heard about this today... 1 Kid with a god damn pistol...

Stupid fucking people. How could you be that fucked up to run around a school campus with a automatic weapon and shoot people. If you are that psychotic you shouldn't be permitted to live.

I do live in the USA, and that was one of the colleges I was looking at... not to mention I have some friends that go there.

I was playing cs today and listening to that, that really bad. Oh well thats life I guess.

-Renegade89

its times like these i am sooo glad i live in australia... lol not that i ever think about moving... Brisbane Australia is the best place ever!!!

This sounds horrible.. This quote is from Russell Peter's dad and i don't mean to offend anyone "If i kill one of them, i'll just make another one". I'm glad to be living in Sydney Australia!

I wish i could laugh but it just aint funny at all.
Now wait for the politics to justify this as a result of violence in games.

i was watching something on TV and they said they don't even think he went to the university....

im pretty sure he did and it had something to do with how his girlfriend cheated on him so he snapped. Its pretty sad though to go kill peopel over something like that

its times like these i am sooo glad i live in australia... lol not that i ever think about moving... Brisbane Australia is the best place ever!!!

Australia was Britain's prison country. Don't think you're too safe

This was pretty crazy. I guess someone plays a little too much GTA.

thats so retarded...it was some asian guy too wasnt it? (not being racist im asian myself).....i heard the cause was cause of his ex girlfriend or soemthing... and she died too