Xbox 360 Survey Reveals

FSOwner

FS Owner
Families are sticking together and searching for better entertainment value this holiday.

A tough economy is casting a shadow over many people’s gift-giving list right now, providing a question mark as to how they will spend their hard-earned cash this holiday season. To better understand how America’s shopping and entertainment habits are evolving this year, Microsoft Corp. collaborated with Ipsos1and StrategyOne2 to produce the Xbox 360 Holiday Entertainment Survey. It’s no surprise that the majority of respondents admitted to being more cautious about how they will spend their hard-earned cash.

view.gif
View Full Article: Microsoft PressPass

Well, I'm gonna be honest here Echo, if I had to choose a gift for Christmas this year, it will be the XBOX 360. Not because I think the console out performs the Wii or the PS3, but based solely on the fact that it has suddenly become so cheap.

In my country we now pay a 1/4 of the price for the X360 compared to the PS/3 and 1/2 the price of the Wii. Now think that the average salary around here is about the price of a Wii ($379) the XBox360 costs only ($179), whilst the PS3 costs ($650). So I'd have to give up my entire salary for two months, not eating, drinking or sleeping under a roof, never mind afford the electricity to run the damn thing and I have 3 kids ... so ye, with my Bonus this year, I might seriously look at getting my grubby little hands on a X360 :)

Back