AHA can anyone answer this?!

jModels

FS Member
I was wondering. This must be possible as "chat flooders" have been produced for steam. What I am after is a little porgram that sends one message to everyone in my friends list and all the people in the groups I am in. It dose not spam them, it only sends each person one message. So I need to do is type the message and this program will send it to everybody.

Is this pobbile? Do you know of somethign like this I can use?

Cheers all.

Sounds good and I understand the theory fine but I lack the time and knowlage for that. Its good knowing that it can be done tho. :D

Download autoit, and look at some of the simple functions, you can easily figure out a simple "bloated" method of generating a macro to do what you want done.

Simple MouseClick, Sleep, Send, Sleep, MouseClick Functions should do nicely. Or even a send for tabs/arrow keys.

Yea, sounds easy..just a set of functions placed in order but I will have to see. Cheers.

Edit: Yea I created one. Basic but works very nice. Need to fine tune it and work out some patterns. Cheers guys.

^^^
See, not too hard, easy to learn to use for simple things. Some of the more complex/GUI type functions and coding may take you a bit longer though.
Hope everything works out for you.

Back