Battlefield: Bad Company 2 NCF's

xxXAcePilotXxx

FS Member
Hi. I really want Bad Co. 2 but ever one I have tried doesn't work. I don't want stand alone either. Please help. I will give points to the one who does working NCF's first =P

Hi. I really want Bad Co. 2 but ever one I have tried doesn't work. I don't want stand alone either. Please help. I will give points to the one who does working NCF's first =P

Hey if you want to play Bad Co 2 you will have to download a torrent or you will never play it.
search one here:
http://thepiratebay.org/

I can't find anything If you can right click on download, and copy link location please or just the page. Thanks.

I think this will be usefull for you if you want to use torrents:

I don't even want to use torrents. I mean a guy has uploaded the NCF before but the link no longer works That is why I am asking for someone I want it on steam and not have to download like a folder.

I don't even want to use torrents. I mean a guy has uploaded the NCF before but the link no longer works That is why I am asking for someone I want it on steam and not have to download like a folder.
Yes, GoldDrak uploaded it but he is not going to upload in a wile so I recomend that you download a torrent, I downloaded this one:
Battlefield_Bad_Company_2-RELOADED
and it works fine. But if you want to wait is ok.

Last edited by a moderator:
"A Guy" lol

You can be patient and wait... Or Go Buy The Game if you Need IT so Badly on your steam.