1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Best Way to make money!

Discussion in 'Money Making!' started by Insanehl, May 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Insanehl

Insanehl Full Member

You take your old shit you have laying around and sell it on Ebay, i should my old CD player i bought for like $20 for $38. It's so good. Then you can buy a better one and sell it, and keep going until you have like $200 and buy bulk items and sell them.

2. ilikepepsi

ilikepepsi FS Member

If you make too much, you will have to pay taxes. Don't forget to mention that.

3. derek48838

derek48838 New Member

I don't think it's that easy.... It's not like people are retarded. They do their research.

4. deltatsunami

deltatsunami New Member

I'm pretty sure that people aren't going to buy an OLD CD player for $38... lol

5. 786Fighter

786Fighter Full Member

Actually the best way is to get a job like I did. It payed off real good. Or you can make a website and put Google ads on it and make ~$25 a day so thats ~$125 in 4 days like I'm doing.

6. rushil01

rushil01 Maestro of Meyhem

Getting a Job is the best way full stop lol

7. cozza99

cozza99 New Member

786Fighter, you need to learn some math. What is $25 times 4? It is NOT $125!! It is $100!!! Also, learn how to spell 'paid'.

8. rushil01

rushil01 Maestro of Meyhem

hahahahaha now that made my day

9. pedrotski

pedrotski New Member

it really is easy to make money on ebay. so many noobs on there. i charged outragous postage prices and they still paid.

$28 bucks for a 40gig hdd + $15 postage. ahahahahaha

10. WorldWarIII

WorldWarIII Guest

Wow, also if you get onto good wholesale sites, I know a few, you can get great deals on items for hella cheap. Then resell for good prices.

11. Iishida

Iishida New Member

Ebay...... The easiest way to scam people.

12. dano5071

dano5071 FS Member

but if you sell to ebay then you gotta rap the item up and ship it to somewhere and takes awhile =/

13. WorldWarIII

WorldWarIII Guest

Not really, you can easily go to a UPS store and they do all that for you. You charge for shipping too ya know?

14. rkay604

rkay604 FS Member

15. tarantino

tarantino hollaget$

i registered under your referral ;)

16. arcanexiii

arcanexiii FS Member

ebay is great

17. Lordkil

Lordkil FS Member

Good old Ebay!!!

Thread Status: